They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.17

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.17

You swore to me that you would marry him? Is this a provocation?

Han Jingbai's heart was filled with fire, and he deliberately tilted his head towards his little disciple. "My little disciple...cough, is what he said true? Do you want to marry him?"

"No, please listen to my explanation!" Mo Zhiyang's shoulders were tilted by the pressure. This guy is going to kill him!

It's a pity that Mo Qian Sheng didn't know the relationship between them and continued to swear, "Cousin, don't worry. If I get married to Zhiyang, I will be filial to you as I am to my elders. I will search for good medicine for you and cure your chronic diseases."

I think you have a stubborn brain problem.

"Cough—" Han Jingbai was really coughing out of anger this time, and finally calmed down. "Disciple, you? Do you really want to marry him?"

"No, I don't!" Could this guy stop talking? Mo Zhiyang gave him a wink.

But this action, in Mo Qian Sheng's mind, was like winking and stepping up the steps. "Zhiyang, are you feeling unwell? Your eyes are uncomfortable."

Okay, you can't expect straight men to understand the eyes.

"Master Qian Sheng, I really don't want to marry you. Besides, I don't like you, so I call you Master Qian Sheng because of our relationship. We don't need to get married."

After Mo Zhiyang said this, a lot of the strength on his shoulders was finally relieved. It was just terrifying.

"But what I did wasn't good enough for you to have a bad impression of me?" Although it was an expected answer, Mo Qian Sheng was still unwilling to accept it.

"It has nothing to do with what you do. If I don't like someone, I would feel uncomfortable if he plucked the moon off for me." After Mo Zhiyang finished speaking, he said as if to save his life, "If I like it, even if he gives me a fruit, I will think it is a star."

Han Jingbai felt much relieved, "Cough - it seems that my little disciple doesn't like you."

"Ah?" Mo Qian Sheng lowered his eyes, "Actually, I had expected it, but I wanted to try it anyway."

Mo Zhiyang understood what he meant. He waved his hand. "I think you should practice hard and be good. Don't do these messy things and maybe you can ascend?"

Ascension? 

The corner of Han Jingbai's mouth curled up. Making him fly up right before his eyes? How could it be possible for him to go to heaven and still fight for his wife?

After sending the person away, Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief. After closing the door, he turned around and saw his master lying on the bed. "Master?" This man is going to be jealous.

"Cough—I didn't expect that my little disciple would go out to play with women behind my back. I...cough—" Han Jingbai seemed angry and started coughing mid-sentence.

Ah this? 

Mo Zhiyang walked over quickly and squatted on the footrest. "Master, that's not the case. How will I know that his mind suddenly went crazy, and he said such shameless words? It really has nothing to do with me."

"People want to marry you, and they have to be filial to me, and you still say it doesn't matter?" Han Jingbai lay on the bed and spoke with the look of a wife hiding her chaff, "Tell me, why is this so?"