Wednesday!?

|Enid pov|

i woke up didn't got out of bed right away, since it was saturday i was gonna spend the day in bed

i rolled to the side and reached my phone from the night stand, a movie that i was excited to watch just dropped so i opened hbo's app and clicked play, i looked for my headphones so i wouldn't wake wednesday with the noise, weird she hasn't wake up yet...

the movie was funny, i let out some chuckles, when i listen a knock on wood, i look at the door "come in" it was probably yoko or divina but nobody came in... weird.

i got up and walked to the door "yoko stop it, is not funny" i say opening the door but nobody was there, i head another knock but that time more desperate coming from wednesday's closet, my hand was still on the door i was paralyzed looking at the closet "wednesday?" i called for her to wake up, she didn't respond.

i ran out of the room as fast as i could "yoko open the door" i called for her knocking on her door.

a very sleepy divina open the door "oh my god enid what happened?" she said with a yawn, i barged into the room, yoko got out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in mouth "what's wrong?" she said with the full of toothpaste.

"there something in my room i got scared so ran here" i said while looking down playing with my fingers out of embarrassment "what do you mean where is wednesday?" divina asked now closing the door, yoko came back in the bathroom to rinse her mouth "i was watching a movie in my bed when i head some knocks, i assumed i was someone on the door or maybe yoko pranking me but when i opened the door there was nobody, then i head again but i came from inside wednesday's closet so i got scared and ran here" divina motion for me to sit by her side on Yoko's bed "what about wednesday? did you thy to wake her?" yoko asked from the bathroom "i called her but she didn't respond","wierd" divina said now with now with her hand on my shoulder.

yoko got out of the bathroom "well let's go there and see what's up"

we we're on the way to my dorm yoko was leading the way i was behind her and divina was right behind me, when we heard a crying, a child's cry, we looked at each other with a what the fuck expression the cry came from my and Wednesday's dorm, we started to walk faster and when we got inside we saw a kid in wednesday's bed boiling her eyes out, and the bang on wednesday's closet was more intense whatever was in there wanted to get out, me and divina went closer to the kid she was a exact copy of Wednesday the black hair in braids, the pale skin with some freckles but only this girl was scared and frenetically crying.

yoko had opened the closet door and thing came out, immediately climbing on wednesday's bed getting horrified with the crying kid now red from crying so hard.

yoko, divina and i had no clue of what to do "pick her up" yoko said pushing me towards the kid "hi baby" i said with the a friendly tone and she didn't even mind me, i picked her up and tried to hug her "shhhh shhh baby that's ok, you're fine" i tried to make her stop crying, it wasn't working.

her clothes were so big on her when "fuck shut this thing up" yoko said annoyed from the crying"I'm trying ok?" i looked over to thing who was tapping on wednesday's table "what?! this is wednesday!? what how?" i was swinging from side to side in hope this would soothe the baby that i now discovered was Wednesday in my arms, her breathing was getting into a normal pattern again i worked she was calming down "whatever you're doing don't stop" divina said looking at me refiring to Wednesday i nod my head "thing what happened?" i asked the hand "what do you mean you don't know?! weren't with her yesterday?" the hand tapped more in the table and Wednesday seem to sense my voice tone because she got agitated again "shhh shh it's ok, it's ok sorry" i walked to the table and picked a pen that Wednesday used frequently and gave it to her she gripped the pen held it close to her, i put my hand on her head and lightly pulled it against my shoulder, furtively she excepted and layed her head on my shoulder and was calmer stopped crying was only hiccuping, i kept my hand on her head stroking it still swinging from side to side "she seems to like you" yoko said and divina agreed with a nod.

"ok guys what do we do now?" i asked keeping my voice tone as calm as possible but inside i wanted to scream "well... you have to take care of her" yoko said and divina completed "we're gonna have to buy some things for her".

divina walked to my desk and picked a post-it and a pencil to make a list "ok what do you think we need?" we look at each other "diapers" yoko said and divina noted "uhm clothes" i said "baby formula, a pacifier and a bottles" divina said and noting everything "how old do you guys think she is?" i asked looking at her, she was calmer the hand that held the pen had two fingers in her mouth with a sad expression on her face but at least she wasn't crying, i felt so bad for her "i think she's two" and divina completed "or one and a half she's so small" divina came close to my side and waved at the baby, wednesday didn't like it very much and turned her head to the other side her breathing getting faster again in a way that i knew it was a warning that she was about to cry again, "that's ok baby this is divina she's not going to hurt you she's a friend ok?" divina stepped away afraid to trigger more crying and wednesday moved her face back around and observed divina and the room putting those two fingers of her left hand back on her mouth "ok I'm gonna stay here with her and you guys go to the store, but please be fast" i pleaded they nod and quickly got out of the room.

i sat down on Wednesday's chair and thing came closer getting where she could see him, her leg were each at one side on me and her head was still resting on my chest, thing tapped on the table to get her attention at first she didn't bothered to knowledge him but after some time she answered him shaking her head yes "what did you asked her?" he tapped once more in response, he asked if she was ok "great she understands" he agreed "Wednesday? do you know who i am?" she shook her head yes "ok do you know where you are?" she shook her head no, "mother and father?" she asked lifting her head up to look at me, her eyebrows turned up and eyes red and puffy from crying "oh honey they are not here right now, but i will take care of you ok? you're safe".