Cap 3

It was around 6:00 pm 

"we're going to target, you guys coming?" i asked yoko and divina while picking Wednesday up.

"and we can eat after" yoko suggested

"it will be so fun" divina completed

"perfect" i said picking a blanket to put around Wednesday since she doesn't have a jacket

"wait we should pack some things to take with us right?" i put Wednesday back on the ground "wait here baby"

we finished to pack the bag, but when i turned to pick the baby she wasn't there.

"Wednesday!?" i called for trying not to freak out, Yoko and divina turned to look at me.

"oh fuck where is she now" Yoko complained

"separate and start to look for her, she can't have got of the room the door wasn't opened" Divina reasoned

Yoko looked under the beds "nothing"

Divina was on into the bathroom "nothing"

i was in the closets mine was open so i ran to it "Wednesday!!" i said with a not so nice tone, she got scared and looked at me with wide eyes "you scared me don't do that again" i said holding her arms so she was looking at me, her breath started to get fast, eyes glossy, eyebrows turned up and a pount started to form on her lips and finally tears started to go down her cheekoh no i made her cry. 

"no no love I'm sorry, don't cry sorry" i let go of her arms and picked her up hugging and kissing her temple while still apologizing she was full on crying again.

"girls i found her" i warned the other one

"great you made her cry" Yoko said sarcastically

Divina took Wednesday from me "what did she do to you? huh princess?" she asked Wednesday

"she yelled at me" Wednesday whined accusing me

"bad enid, she should apologize don't you think?" divina said smirking at me

"i did Wednesday I'm sorry for yelling at you can you please forgive me?" i pleaded with a fake pount while holding a laugh

Wednesday nodded, i reached my arms for her come to me and she came "sorry baby I won't be do it again" i kissed her cheek and dryed the tears with the sleeve of my sweater.

[...]

we were in an uber, Yoko was in the passenger seat me Divina and Wednesday in the back we didn't had a car seat for Wednesday so she was on my lap, she was pretty well behaved for a two year old. the ride was calm

"so are we still gonna go to the beach tomorrow?" Yoko asked turning around to look at us.

"what do you think baby, do you wanna go to the beach?" i asked Wednesday tickling her neck making her giggle.

"beach!!!" she responded still smiling and i pulled her arms up to make her celebrate. i don't know if she knows she's aware of what she just agreed, in the beginning of the week i invited her to come, and she immediately denied, now the tables turned and I'm loving it.

"yeeey" we all cheer for her.

"i love baby wednesday" Yoko said

we got to target, yoko picked a cart and i sat Wednesday in it, she yawn and was rubbing her eyes "oh oh we have to be fast, i think she's getting tired" i declared. we didn't know what we were putting ourselves into...

we went to the kids section to look for anything black that fit her, picking the most random things, i wanted to pay and get out of there as fast as possible, Wednesday was so easily irritated i could see she was tired crying for the littlest stuff.

we had the cart full of various piece of clothing, pants, shirts, skirts, underwear, socks, dresses, sweaters that will do.

the girls called and uber while i was paying for the clothes, i got out to be greeted with a very crying child wanting comfort "that's ok honey, are you hungry?" giving the bags to the closest person at my side which was divina we basically swapped she gave me Wednesday and i gave her the bags.

i was around 8:30 pm, and would take us like 15 minutes to get to the restaurant, Wednesday was inconsolable, lucky i prepared a bottle before leaving, i gave to her it seemed to work, she was calmer, i didn't notice when but at sometime she drift to sleep.

we decided to go back home instead of the restaurant. we were living in a different building after the hide incident, Wednesday got pretty close to yoko and divina so we all lived together.

"oh my god, that was horrible" yoko complained using the keys to unlock the door "toddlers are no joke" divina commented

"i need a shower, I'm gonna put her down and be right back" i said going in the direction of mine and Wednesday's room

"ok we're gonna order what do you want?" yoko asked and both looked at me waiting for my response "I don't know... pizza maybe? to be honest i don't really care, I'll eat whatever"

"wow someone is on a bad mood" they commented i didn't even turned to look at them.

i laid Wednesday down on her bed, making sure to be very careful so i wouldn't wake her up, mission accomplished successfully, i celebrated doing a happy dance in the way to the bathroom, Yoko and Divina saw me passing in to hallway i smiled with a thumbs up.when i got out of the bathroom, i heard some whispering, it was Divina she may have heard Wednesday waking up and came to calm her down, "tank you" i mouthed, she grinned while rubbing the baby's back.

"Divina saved the night" i said entering the leaving room where Yoko was she patted she place beside her indicating for me to sit down "i'm so tired, and is not even 9 pm yet" i said with a little chuckle. "Wednesday is an impressive child i get more end more impressed by her behavior, i didn't expected this at all!" i continued.

"yeah right ?!! have you seen her that drawing???" Yoko asked exited and stood up to take the drawing that was on the floor of the room that share with Wednesday 

"look, Enid she's two" she said handing me the paper, my eyes grow wide at the sight of the content in the paper "ohh my god is that me?" i asked flabbergasted i look up at her and she nodded

"this is amazing it looks like a picture" that felt like fuel to me, the 16 year old wednesday wasn't really good at showing her emotions, on the other hand the two year old version may not really communicate in words as well as the 16 but she sure does shows that i'm important in some way or another.

"enid are you crying?" yoko asked as i felt her hand in mt shoulder, divina entered the leaving room at the same time

"why is enid crying ???" Divina asked her girlfriend

"i swear i wasn't me, but i think i know why" yoko handed her girlfriend the paper

"she drew me" i said drying the few tears on my left cheek with a little grin.

"wednesday even as a baby never fails to amaze me, she really likes you enid" she said the last part in a whisper as she sat by my side.

"i already new it but is to good to see that more, after that hug and the hide we have been more close sometimes when there was a storm she even let me sleep in her bed, she even texted me during the summer break, is hard breaking the barrier that she has around herself, but once you get in is worth it" i said with a grin.

the door bell rang "is the food!!" yoko said going exited in the direction of the door to take the food.