Truth or Dare

I am fulfilling a request made from 5 years ago (I'm sorry) by someone whose account doesnt exist anymore.. so here you go! I hope you like it.

××××××××××

Truth or Dare, a classic game teenagers love to play to pry onto people's secrets or even just to have a reason to make their friends do something they won't do, and the game which Astoria's group decided to play today.

"you guys need to play Truth or Dare!!" Rose exclaimed "and what exactly is this Truth or Dare game?" Astoria asked "well each of us take a turn to pick truth or dare, if we choose truth then someone will ask a question and we need to answer it no matter what the question is. If we choose dare then we need to do anything the other person told us to do, failed to do so will result in penalty" Travis explained.

"So how do we determined whose turn it is?" Hawk continued "withhhh this!" Rose answered while pulling out an empty water bottle from who knows where "and what is that?" Joy asked "this is an empty bottle, people from earth use this a lot to drink water" Rse answered "so I assume we spin this right?" Astoria asked once again "yup" Travis answered.

Rose put down the water bottle on the floor and asked everyone to sit down in a circle "ooh! ooh! I want to go first" Joy exclaimed. She spun the water bottle and it lands on Travis. "Travis, truth or dare?" Joy asked "why am I first?!!" Travis sighed "I choose truth" "do you have a secret?" Joy replied "Perhaps one that includes LingLing?" Astoria continued. Travis blushed "whats the point of asking it if you already know it!" "we just need some reassurance" Astoria giggled.

"then I'm next" Travis grabbed the water bottle and spun it, this time it landed on Hawk "Hawk, Truth or Dare?" "I choose dare! I'm not a chicken so bring it on" Hawk said proudly. "I dare you to do a chicken dance and yell I'm an eagle!" Travis dared "do I really need to do it? What's even a chicken dance" Hawk said with a baffled face " well its a dance, where you act as if your hands are chicken wings and flapped it like one" Travis responded.

Hawk had no choice but to stand up and do it "I'm an eagle!" he yelled while Travis is laughing his ass off "oh god that's so funny" he wiped his tears off his eyes "oh yeah? Wait till I get you!" Hawk spun the bottle which lands exactly back on Travis "bad luck beast!!" Travis yelled "so Travis, Truth or Dare?" "Dare of course!" Travis replied "I dare you to eat Joy's snack" Hawk smiled evilly, Travis looked at him in disgust while Joy is excited to share her favorite snack to her friends "ooo I recommend you to try this, this is my favorite one as of now" Joy said while taking out a who-knows-what bug from her little frog waist bag.

Travis took it from her hand reluctantly and with much force put it in his mouth and munch on it, the others could hear the sound of the bug's body being crushed in Travis mouth "ugh gross" Astoria said "we should get going now, class about to start soon" she continued "no, we need to do it one more round" Travis disagreed "fine, one more round and that's it" Astoria rolled her eyes.

Travis spun the bottle for the last time but now it lands on Rose "Rose, Truth or Dare?" "ooh! ooh! I choose dare!" Rose said excitedly "I dare you to hold hands with Hawk until we get to our class" Travis said while smirking, Hawk blushed while Rose's rosy cheeks did not go unnoticed, she took Hawk's hand and hold it "now can we go?" Astoria asked "yup!" Travis said with a smile on his face and a proud gesture. Then they all started to their way to class while a bunch of other girls stared at the linked hands with jealous eyes.

××××××××××

The end!