I love you ( LingVis ff) {angst}

A/n: first time ever writing lingvis :') welp I don't know how this will turn out butt I hope it turns out well, and this is angst I guess? I try to make it sad as possible

This story is requested by caza1245 but your request is her to get hurt but I'll change it a bit so it will be much more into angst and thank you for reuqesting and I mix it a bit with EvangelynChee suggested, and again I'll try my best in writing this and try to make things as make sense as possible, without furder ado let's get started with the story (plus I change my writing style a bit again, let me know if it's improve or not)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Travis P.O.V

Another day in Regal Academy, another bad luck day, and another fighting with villain day, everything is the same as usual in Regal Academy until something happened that turn my life upside down, something that I can't believe happened

Earlier in the day

I sighed as I sit on the chair, just surrendering and letting desteny choose my fate, why? Because I just got another bad luck and it is worse than the other bad lucks, what happened is I was training with my dragon alone, flying and I accidently fall down and fall into the water which is so fricking hurt and to make it worse I almost drown, just great.

I keep being inside my world until it got interrupted by someone slamming the door open, and it wasss Astoria wearing her armor 'why is she wearing her armor? Is there any villain?' I shrugged the thought off "can't I just have a single peaceful day for once?!" I yelled, "Travis, this is emergency, we need to move fast" Astoria yelled back "oh great, what happened now?" I said with sarcastic as I rolled my eyes "there is a villain, a really dangerous one out there, fighting with our friends" Astoria said desparetly "what villain now?" I replied "just follow me" Astoria said them turn around and starting walking away, I follow behind her.

When we get outside, I see some dragons flying around maybe like 5? I keep walking with her and then she said "Travis change your clother into your armor, we're going to fight" I nodded then go to my dragon, changing into my uniform. Then I ride my dragon to help the others fight the villain.

When I get to the sky with them I asked the Astoria while the other try to attack the villain, that seems to throw a purple bottle liquid to them "so what's her power?" "Apparently she is a type of witch, she has potions as her power and her potions is deadly" she replied "wait what?! How did you guys know?! Is someone's dead right now?!" I shocked "no, but when she threw one of it, it hit one of the plants and the plant die instantly, so we assume it's deadly, plus can't you see the color? It's suspicious with how dark the color it is!" She yelled and focusing back to the so assume 'witch' "and Travis, focus!" She continued to yell.

I focused back to the villain, but when I turned back my attention to the villain, the potion already flying towards me, at that time I fastly pull my dragon into the left and I barely dodge it"phew, that's a close call" I said with a relief, I try to hit her with my magic wand "FURY MAGIC", but she dodge it. And she threw a potion to herself and next thing is everything is hard to see, covered by dust, then we heard a girl scream and splash of water"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled, "I don't know" Joy replied "someone is in danger" Hawk replied "anybody got hurt?!" Rose replied "everyone stay calm!" Astoria yelled, that's when I realized LingLing didn't reply even a single word, "LINGLING ARE YOU OKAY?!" I yelled asking her, no reply "LingLing?!" Astoria yelled, again no reply, at that time things started to get clear and when it does LingLing and the witch was nowhere to be found "LINGLING?!" I yelled worriedly, "Travis, stay calm, let's go search Ling Ling" Astoria said, everyone nodded and at that time, I feel something is very wrong.

We search around the place, for so long but we found nothing at all "we didn't search the ocean yet" Joy said "I mean all of us heard the water splashing sound right? So maybe she's the one that fall into the water" Joy continued, everyone agree with her idea and Joy used her wand to give some of us the bubble to breath under water, and then everyone started to search in and on the water. When I search inside the water, I saw something that truly brokes my heart. There I saw LingLing and her dragon, falling deeper into the ocean, I swam deeper and try to save her, I managed to get a grip of her hand and brought her to the surface of the water, then I yelled "everyone! I found LingLing!" Everyone turn their heads toward me and started to fly and swim towards me, "Rose can you take her to the ground?" I asked, Rose nodded and started to grab her hand and bring her to the ground since the girls are all on the dragon.

When I reach the ground, I found LingLing already laying on the ground with Rose's lap as her head pillow. I was so heartbroken at that time, seeing her condition. I walked towards them, and the girls turn their heads toward me, with sad expression on their face. "Travis....." Astoria said "We try our best but nothing work..." she continued, then tears started to fall on the girls face "LingLing isn't breathing anymore" the girls cried. At that time my heart really broke into million pieces, I started to fall on the ground and tears started to fall on my cheeks "no.... no.... I refused to believe in this..." I whispered "no.... LingLing please don't leave me" I look towards her "please LingLing... please... I beg you" I cried out loud, Hawk patted my back, "We're sorry, we can't do anything, we tried our best, but she's still not breathing" Astoria said while crying, we just cry and keep crying at the same place for so long hoping our dearest friend and the love of my life will be back

"Please.... LingLing... come back.... I love you"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/n: And that's the end! I mean it is kinda sad, yeah? No? Ok, I just can't write angst TwT, and this is the first time ever that I write so much words (the words count gonna be at the bottom) and thank you so much for requesting again and I hope you like and enjoy this story and if you want to request too, you guys can request too and I'll try my best in writing them until next time, bye bye!

Words count: 1180 words