A Sweet Scavenger Hunt

A/N: hello everyone! It's meh your horrible author back with another story after not posting for 5 months, i just lost inspiration okay? Anywayy my story with just gonna be full with hase until someone request or i have another idea for other ships. Which is this is my last idea that i can think of lol, if i just gonna keep posting hase i should just change the story name into hase rather than regal academy: one shots, should i? Meh. I hope you enjoy my (horrible) story!

--------------------------------------------------------------

     "Chirp chirp" the sound of the bird chirping behind the white curtain, the sun light that goes through pastel pink curtain to Rose's face woke her up from her beauty sleep, she see the time 8:41 AM, when she turn on her phone a reminder show up 'Our anniversary', she and Hawk had been dating for 3 years it all started in the exact same date as today, Hawk is the one that confessed to her.

     Rose get ready with the thought that Hawk will take her somewhere or he will come and spend the rest of the day together with her because that's how it went for the past two anniversary.

     Rose finished getting ready at 10:09 AM but there is still no text from Hawk at all, she thought he planning something and needed more time so she wait and wait and wait until it's already 4 PM, Rose checked her phone and still no message from Hawk, Rose started to think 'maybe he forgot? What about if he's busy? But he will texted me, he forgot isn't it' Her thoughts full with negative thought until it interruped with "ding" noise coming from her phone, Rose check her phone and as expected, it's from her boyfriend, Hawk. But the text isn't what she expected to be, instead it say "i had set up a game for you to play. Follow all the clues that people will give to you and it will lead you to somewhere. By the time this message is send the first person that give you your clue should be close to your house. I hope you enjoy the game" Rose excited to play the game, she loves scavenger hunt and her boyfriend know it, so she wait couple more minutes and the sound ding dong finally heard, she open the door and she see one of her best friend Joy. "Hello Rose! Hawk already told you right?" Ochako said with cheerful tone "Hi Joy! Oh so you're the first person?" Rose replied "Yep! Here you go! Enjoy" Joy said and gave her a red envelope with a white rose sticker, oh boy this guy sure know her a lot, after she takes it Joy wave at her and started to leave her alone.

     Rose opened the envelope and it say "a place where we first go" that's not quite make sense isn't it? But she knows exactly what it is, a place where she and him go for their first date. Rose takes one of her beautiful shoes and started to go to the place, a dog cafe.

     When she arrived she saw Astoria stood there looks like waiting for someone, she noticed Rose has arrive and then said this to her with a big grin "Hawk is so sweet isn't he!" and then ahe gave you the envelope. And that's went on and on, place after place, people after people (your friends), clue after clue and memory after memory.

     Rose runs around the fairy tale land to a place where she and him made memories together for hours. A certain clue lead her to a certain place that she very familiar with, a place where there are a lot of memories in it, not just her and his, but a lot of peoples, her friends. She check the clue one more time to make sure she's at the right place " 'a place where we first met', yup this is the right place" she looks up and see a big castle, her graduated fairy tale High School. She goes in and searching the place, running out of breath. Before she knows it, she already stands in front of the place, the ceremony yard, she catches her breath before walking deeper.

     Rose keeps walking and see someone standing, leaning in the ornate fence (A: if that's what you call any of those), he turn around and Rose saw his face. The last person she expected to see knowing how angry he is most of the time "T-Travis?!" She shocked, he walk closer to her while saying "Just take this envelope already, this is the last one" with a straight face 'wow, Hawk must had done a good job to encourage him' Rose though before he handed her the envelope but before he walk past her, he touch her shoulder and mumble "Good luck" and leave her alone in the middle of the yard, she turn around and say "thank you Travis" with a soft smile.

     She open the last envelope and it said "a place where you and i become we" she ran from the yard, inside the castle, run down the hallway, open the door, and go inside the ballroom and there you saw him. The navy hair boy, stood in the middle of the room with his back facing you. The chandelier light that shines on him makes him looks much more beautiful then he already is (A: which is weird cause you already sae him once like that, oh well) . He turned around, walk closer to her and stop right in front of her.

     He put his hand inside his pants pocket, grabbing something. Oh boy, she knows what he's gonna do but she waits for him to finish. He takes a box out of his pocket, get into one knee and opened the box, in the inside there is a beautiful silver ring with 3 very small diamonds

 He takes a box out of his pocket, get into one knee and opened the box, in the inside there is a beautiful silver ring with 3 very small diamonds

and then he say

"will you marry me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yayyy it finished, sorry if there is any typo or wrong grammar i'm trying my best to write those lol do you like it? No? Okay great. Now i don't know what to say anymore sooo i hope you have a great day! Byee~

Count words: 918 words excluding author notes (1064 words including)