Valentine day

WARNING CRINGEY ALERT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

A/N: i know that valentine day already gone like months ago but the idea just came into mine all of a sudden,and i know that this isn't like their true characteristic but i try to write the same as possible, and this basically gonna have a lot of Astoria and Rose story, hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

-In the morning before valentine day-
Rose: "morning everyone! Huh? Where the boys?"
Astoria: "the boys were ask to go to principal room"
Rose: "why?"
Joy: " we don't know why"
Rose: "oh okay"
Joy: "by the way, isn't tomorrow valentine days?"
Astoria: "now you say that, it is"
Rose: "right! I forgot!"
Joy: "so are you girls planning to make chocolate for your boys?"
Rose: "*blush* what boys?"
Astoria: "WAIT! You say 'our boys' what about yours?"
Joy: "well, he's a frog. So i'm just gonna give him bugs, do you guys want too? It's delicious"
Rose: "oh yeah, forgot that too. But no thanks"
Astoria: "ugh, no thanks. Well then we can make some chocolates tonight, how's that sound?"
Rose: "that's sounds great! What about you Joy?"
Joy: "i'm okay, i can support you guys while you guys make the chocolate"
Rose: "then that's been planned! Tonight we meet at the academy cooking class"
( Author: 'i don't even know if that's the name of the class'
Astoria: 'GET OUT AUTHOR! THIS STORY ISN'T ABOUT YOU!')
-and the day began as same as usual [which is apparently studying]-
-at the night-
Astoria: "does everyone here already?"
Joy: "i'm here, but it seems Rose not yet come"
Astoria: "*sigh* when is the time come when she's gonna be here on the time? Let's just wait for another 5 minutes"
-5 minutes later-
Astoria: "she's not here yet isn't she?"
Joy: " not yet"
Rose: "guys! I'm sorry i'm late!"
Astoria: " speak of the pumpkin princess"
Rose: "i'm so so sorry i'm late! I had trouble choosing a pair of shoes"
Joy: "that's fine"
Astoria: "c'mon, let's go to the cooking class"
Joy: "okay"
Rose: "i'm so excited!"
-at the cooking class-
Astoria: "okay! As long if we follow the recipe the chocolate will taste good"
Rose: "la la la la~~~ *putting every thing random in one bolw*"
Astoria: "WAIT ROSE! Don't put everything randomly in one bowl! Do you even know how to make chocolate?"
Rose: "no, but this is how it is right?"
Astoria: "No! That's not how you make chocolate! You supposed to follow the recipe"
Joy: "that's fine Astoria, at least you can teach Rose how to make chocolate right?"
Astoria: "right, okay so this how it is"
-after a lot of fail of making chocolates-
Astoria: "*sight* finally! It's done! Hope this one taste much more delicious then the other"
Rose: "*take one chocolate* YUM!! This one is much more delicious"
Joy: "*takes one too* it is!"
Astoria: "phew, i though this one gonna be the same as the other"
Joy: "well now the one thing to do is putting them at the box and wrap it up"
Rose: "*squel* i'm so excited to give this to them tomorrow!"
Astoria: "*sigh* Rose you basically excited of everything"
Rose: "*giggle* can't help it"
Joy: "*giggle*"
-the next morning [which is valentine day]-
Rose: "Oh My Pumpkin!!! I'm really really excited to give this to Hawk!"
Joy: "oh really?"
Rose: "what?"
Astoria: "sshh, quite. The boys here"
The boys (except Travis): "good morning girls"
(Author: "the boys except Travis since you know Travis go to who")
Joy: "morning! Well i'm gonna go to prince frog, see you guys later!"
Astoria: "good morning, umm... Shawn can we go somewhere more private?"
Shawn: "huh? Sure"
Astoria: "*gives Rose thumbs up and mouth 'good luck to you and wish me luck' while walking away with Shawn*"
Rose: "*mouth back 'thanks and good luck'*"
Rose P.O.V
Hawk and Rose in reunion: "so umm..."
Hawk: "you can go first"
Rose: "oh then okay, so umm... Happy valentine day Hawk! *While giving handing out the chocolates that she made last night*"
Hawk: "i'm about to say the same thing! And thank you for the chocolates Rose, happy valentine day to you too Rose *take the chocolates*"

-----------------~The End~----------------

A/N: So that's it for the story! I know it's awkward and cringey and horrible but i'm still ammeteur at writing story and i'm trying my best because i actually suck at writing story so if you guys can help me improve i will love to accept you help so hope you guys liking it! I'm planning on taking request depending on the request you guys ask, so if you guys want to request maybe i can do the request but as i say again it's depend on the request, so just comment down bellow if you guys want to request a story! Hope to see you in my next story
Author out~

(Word count for the story: 838 words)

Edited in: 8 April 2019
#

2 Edited in: 23 September 2019