The suffering of other countries.

From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.
I stand with Palestine and I hope everyone is doing what they can to help those who are suffering from Israel.

O Allah, help and protect the people of Palestine. O Allah, ease their pain and suffering. O Allah, bestower of Mercy, bestow your mercy on them. O Allah, open people's hearts to give in this time of crisis.

And to those who have lost their lives, may Allah ease your soul. Rest in peace brothers and sisters who were lost before seeing your country, your home be freed from the shackles of Israel.

If you support Israel and are reading my book just block me. How dare you see a country in need one who is suffering and support the one hurting, ethic cleansing a land that wasn't even theirs.

Along with other countries who are suffering as well:

Free Congo 🇨🇩
Free Sudan 🇸🇩
Free Armenia 🇦🇲
Free Haiti 🇭🇹
Free Ethiopia 🇪🇹
Free Afghanistan 🇦🇫

My heart bleeds for those who are not safe. Please research what is happening educate yourself. I myself won't lie I didn't know about the other countries and am trying to educate myself. Go to tiktok Twitter or Instagram and look for information about these countries to see if you can help. Even if you think you cannot? It's okay do what you can. Don't let anyone guilt you for what you cannot do.