heat

Keith POV

I woke up this morning with a smell that like lavender and the ocean I get up and go to Allura. Once I found her I asked "hey Allura what's that smell?" She stopped what she was doing "OH MY GOD I FORGOT QUIZNAKE!! CORAN LANCE'S IN HEAT!!" She started to run to him.

'What's heat?' I walk back to my room and see Lance "um Lance what are you doing?" "Need to nest now" "o...k?" I saw he had stuff of different things that we owned "Keith can I have your jacket?" I look at him "sure?" I hand it to him and he runs off.

"PALIDANS EXCEPT LANCE GET TO THE MEDICAL BAY THIS INSTINCT!!" Allura said with her Alpha voice I ran to the medical bay "what's wrong?" Pidge said "as you know Lance is an omega and they get heats and only omega get them. When a omega is in heat they would try to nest somewhere safe

and if someone say 'what is that?' To there nest and especially an alpha they will think that it didn't please them so, if you see Lance taking your stuff let him its for his nest. Shiro and Keith stay clear away from him, omegas that are not mated will attract Alpha that are too."

"I saw him in my room and asked for my jacket I wondered why" "as long as you control your inner wolf then we're good and betas don't really get effected by omegas heat. If one really trusted you they'll ask you to help with their nest. Be aware Hunk he might ask you and also Pidge."

"Yes Allura" Pidge and Hunk said.