in the castle

Keith's POV

Why are the queen and lance whispering to each other???? I glare at them lance giggles at the queen now I'm pIsSeD we get out the carige and walk to the castle.

"Welcome to the Angel castle where all the Omegas live!" Celia said "also Betas who help the Omegas" we look around and saw 10 other Omegas and 20 Betas one Omega came up to Lance "you new?" Lance nodded.

"Wanna hang out with me and my sister?" She said "who's your sis?" The Omega pointed to the queen "her also hey sis" Celia went to her and side hugged her "this my baby sister"

"Nice to meet y'all" She said everyone said rather hey or sup "So we're here to forge a alliance with your planet can you please help us by joining?" Allura said the queen and the princess nodded "come will go to the battle room" they both started to walk.

Lance's POV

I see all the Omegas go with us "everyone please sit" we did so "we'll join your alliance but please stay so we can party in your honor everyone is allowed to join but my helpers will suit you in your ranks" the queen said

"If you feel uncomfortable with the clothes please tell one of the helpers and they'll help you" "YASSS!! I haven't partyed in SUCH a long time can we stay allura??????" I said bouncing in my sit and smiling like an idiot "I don't see why not so yes." "YASSSS!!"