HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

~idk like 3 years later~

(Dis is like a side story)
Author's POV

It was Halloween and the castle was decorated with all types of things Lance was so happy that they won the war years ago and now they we're on earth happily with all their friends and family.

Lance had a treat for Keith but he wasn't going to say until everyone was with them. And he thought now was he perfect time to tell everyone was having fun and taking.

"SO IM PREGNANT!!" Lance yelled everyone stoped Keith chocked on his candy he had, Hunk smacked his back helping him breath, Pidge passed out, Allura is in a sock mode, Shiro is laughing saying 'fuckin knew it!!', Coran is crying with tears of happiness.

"WhAt!?!" Keith yelled "I'm preg-" Keith cut him off with huggs and kisses "I LOVE YOU!!" He said while crying. "WAIT!!" Everyone looked at Shiro "IM GOING TO BE A UNCLE!!" He jumped up and hugged Lance.

"IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!!" Coran screamed eveyone started to laugh "so how long have you been pregnant?" Asked Pidge.

"1 month" Lance said Keith picked him up and kissed his stomach "Can't wait to see my beautiful child!!" He said with tears.

'It went so well' Lance thought as he grabbed candy and ate happily with his family and lover.