They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.18

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.18

If he is forced, he will risk his life to take him away.

Ah Zhu answered the message and happily went to the small broken courtyard to find Ah Yang. She was at the entrance of the courtyard and did not dare to go in. "Ah Yang, Ah Yang, are you there?"

As soon as she called twice, she saw Ah Yang running out.

"Ah Zhu!" Mo Zhiyang pulled her to sit on the steps and talked, "Why are you here?"

Ah Zhu held her chin up and pouted, a little unhappy, "I heard you are getting married."

Nodding vigorously, Mo Zhiyang smiled with his eyebrows creasing, "Well, I'm going to get married to him." Joy can be seen from the corners of his eyebrows.

Judging from his appearance, he didn't look like he was being forced. Ah Zhu felt that she shouldn't ask, so she took out the gift she had prepared. "Here, I made this for you myself."

"It's so beautiful." Mo Zhiyang took it and admired it in the sunshine. It was a red rope with a jade bead on it. It was not a precious thing, but it was very thoughtful.

Being praised by him, Ah Zhu was proud, "That's not true, I learned it all night." He took the red string from his hand and said, "I'll put it on for you."

Han Jingbai was at the door, looking coldly at the backs of a man and a woman sitting on the steps. The laughter reached his ears, as if there were thorns in his ears, making him feel uncomfortable.

Even though he knew there was no love between them, he still felt uncomfortable.

As required, red lanterns, red silk and red flowers were hung inside and outside Mo's house, and the words "happy" were pasted on them. The servants' belts also turned into a festive red.

It was just a simple arrangement, not a single guest was entertained, and not even anyone from the Mo family was qualified to attend this wedding.

"It's a wedding, why is there no one here?" Mo Zhiyang put on his wedding clothes and sat on the bed in the small courtyard waiting for someone to pick him up. It was a bit strange. Logically speaking, he should have a big banquet now and play.

The system teased: "Oh, it's not the first time you've married him. After all, you're an old couple, so there's no passion."

"Oh, please shut up!" Mo Zhiyang rolled his eyes at the system and sighed again, "Maybe it's really like this, an old couple, no passion."

As soon as he became serious, the system became nervous. "Hey, hey, hey, I'm just joking, don't take it seriously. As a witness to many s*x scenes, I think you are too passionate."

"Master Mo!" 

An old man in red came in, with gray hair and a long beard. "Master Mo." He held a red thread in his hand.

Mo Zhiyang sat up and looked very handsome, "Who are you?"

"I'm the one officiating the wedding, please!" the old man said, handing over the red thread in his hand, "The groom is waiting."

Stretching out his hand, Mo Zhiyang looked up at the kind old man hesitantly. He was afraid of being deceived, but with a red line, there shouldn't be any big problems, so he took the red line.

As soon as the red thread came into his hand, it immediately glowed red. Mo Zhiyang was startled. "This?" As soon as he finished speaking, the red line moved, as if to guide him.