They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.19

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.19

In the main hall, only rows of heads were seen, each kneeling on the ground, not even daring to raise their heads.

This group of gods, the gods who were so high above him, were actually kneeling at his feet. Mo Zhiyang clenched the hands of the other: It feels so good to be the father of a group of people!

"What's wrong?" Han Jingbai's hand was clenched so hard that it hurt, and he lowered his head slightly and asked him, "Are you not used to it?"

Mo Zhiyang shook his head, stood up on tiptoes and kissed him, then tilted his head and smiled without saying anything.

Moved by his thoughts, Han Jingbai held his hand, pulled him up the steps, and sat on the high throne.

Mo Zhiyang sat next to him, his movements a little reserved.

"Rise!" Following Han Jingbai's order, the group of heads below finally made a move, lifted up their robes and stood up, but still no one dared to look directly at the superior.

Although no one was looking directly at him, Mo Zhiyang still pretended to sit stiffly.

"Three Realms and Four Seas obey orders. Mo Zhiyang is my wife, the Immortal Queen of the Three Realms. All of you will be more respectful to him than to me. Do you understand?" Han Jingbai's heart was surging.

I am even happier to announce to the Three Realms that he is mine than when I became the Immortal Emperor. 

"Yes!"

The sound was deafening. Mo Zhiyang raised his chin slightly and glanced at the gods below: Damn, it's so cool to go through the back door. There are no drawbacks except that it costs a little money.

It was said that they were paying homage, but the group of people did not dare to look up at all. After kneeling three times and kowtowing nine times, they left in a big way.

Back in the room, Mo Zhiyang threw himself on the bed. Just as he was about to pull up the quilt, he was pulled up from the bed, "I'm so sleepy, let me sleep for a while."

"Take off your clothes, otherwise you won't feel comfortable."

He didn't feel comfortable holding him, but Han Jingbai didn't say the last sentence. So, he stripped him down to his inner clothes, took off his hair crown, and stuffed him back on the bed.

Climbing onto the bed, holding the person in his arms, "Yang Yang, go to sleep."

When he woke up, the person disappeared and he got up with Haqie in his arms.

Xian'e, who was guarding the palace, heard the noise and immediately walked to the bed and knelt down, "Immortal Queen."

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang was startled, and when he was about to get out of bed, he stopped. Seeing that she was coming to help put on shoes, he stepped down, "Where is the Immortal Emperor?"

"I don't know." Xian'e put on her shoes respectfully, bowed and stepped back.

Mo Zhiyang got out of bed, picked up a robe, put it on and got up to look for someone.

This palace is too big. After exiting the palace gate, there are corridors on both sides. Walking to the left, you will see a garden after passing the corridor. He became curious: I have never seen a garden in the immortal world.

When he walked to the Moon Gate, he peeked in and saw that the yard was full of fruit trees with fruits hanging on them, just like the ones Han Jingbai gave him before.