263 | Third Suspect

[A few days ago: at J.S High]

"WHERE ARE WE HEADING?" The Elites' Secretary, Richard Young, asked while he followed beside the council's president, Ian Rothman. The two of them just left the council office because Ian claimed they, "have something important to do." What that was is still very much unknown to Richard.

     "Are you only bringing me because the vice has been busy with his personal affairs?" Richard then asked, still confused as to why Ian dragged him out of his desk while he was busy revising a few rules from the handbook.

     "Not exactly. If I came with Gaviil he would have definitely been against this," Ian answered, confusing Richard even more.

     "Alright, let's stop going around in circles. Where the heck are you taking me?" 

     "We're fetching the black uniform that I chose for the exchange program," Ian finally revealed, surprising the secretary.

     "Wait, you already chose someone?"

    "Who do you think is the perfect representative, Secretary Young?" Ian then asked instead of answering the initial question.

     "Let's see...not to be biased, but I'd choose the princes," Richard answered with no hesitation. "Boys Next Door has the title to stand tall as they are the princes, and they also follow three traits, which are honor, passion, and grace–traits that can represent our house well. Most of them are also fearsome, so other than being great representatives, they can easily fend for themselves where the situation demands it," Richard explains with great pride, which Ian already expected since he's a member of the Roses.

    "I see," Ian responds. "You're honestly right. Any sane person would choose BND as the representative. They have the perfect character and attitude, and they have the title as the princes, which makes them even better."

     The two of them got out of the Keep and started walking down a familiar path that made Richard look at the president with hopeful eyes.

     "Did you choose a member of BND for the representative?"

    "Well..." Ian paused, but when they walked past the greenhouse—BND's brotherhood base—Richard immediately stopped walking so he could look at Ian with his eyes wide in shock and horror.

     "No, you didn't."

     "Like I said, a sane person would choose BND as the representative, but with how the way things are now, we need someone...scarier. St. George Academy won't care about honor or grace, they need fear. And Busters is the epitome of fear," Ian explains, making Richard take a deep breath before massaging his temple.

     "Busters is ruthless."

     "Which is why I chose them," Ian replied. "The House of Bishops agreed that we send a brotherhood member with the condition that they become a white uniform. If a member of Busters turns into a white uniform, it won't change as much. You think those gaffers would dare touch him?" He then explained further, which made sense.

     "You're seriously..." Richard stopped and massaged his temple in defeat. "If that representative decides to hurt another white uniform and our council gets in trouble for it, I'm not gonna help you," Richard said, making Ian laugh.

     "Don't lie. I know you'd still help. That's the type of person you are," Ian replied, and Richard rolled his eyes back in annoyance before walking again so he could head straight to the Stadium where Busters could be found.