CHAPTER 2 part 1

10 years ago.....

The scene start with debu sitting on the beach and he looked towards his side only to see smiling vivaan sitting beside him.

He closed his eyes he know it was just an illusion.
He know his vivaan would never come back.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath then opened it with a sigh as usual his vivaan was not their smiling.
Which confirmed that it was just his illusion.

Tear came in his eyes for once he wanted this to not be an illusion.

But alas this was an illusion.

He slowly looked at the sun which was almost set he sighed and got up and started walking towards his home.

His home it sounded weird .
It wasn't his home now .

He walked towards his house bharatnagar.
As soon as he enter bharatnagar he saw vivaan ki sena happily playing.

But now it was no more vivaan ki sena .
His heart ached thinking this.

Then he walked towards his house in between his eyes but suddenly devki ji called him he looked towards her .

Debu :- ji aunty .

Devki ji smiled and came towards him :- are debu aaj na maine panner ke samose banaye the toh socha tujhe bhi woh bahut pasand hai na ye le ek pura dibba tere liye .

Peth bhar kar khana aur chaiye ho toh bata Dena aur bahut bana hai .
Then she said sadly Anaya toh ye khati hi nahi phel use kitna pasand tha ab pata nahi kyu woh khati hi nahi .
Fie bhi pata. Nahi kyu mai. Ye banti hoon.
But then smiled:- shayad tujhe pasand hai na isliye Maine bana diti hoon.
Acha ab main chalti hoon.

And she left.
While debu was standing on his place with a sad smile.

She has forgotten vivaan but she still make this dish which was vivaan's favourite even though she didn't know why but now she think it as his favourite.

She don't remember that she is making this dish for vivaan because she has forgotten vivaan.

He smiled sadly and looked at the paneer samosa with tears.

Then he entered his house and saw his mother and khushi seeing a movie on tv.

He slowly went behind the them to see what movie they were watching and saw it was Salman bhai's new movie.

Once in this house the only movie which used to played was Salman bhai movie because vivaan always wanted that so nobody ever went against vivaan.

Debu smiled thought:- aap main se kisi ko bhi vivaan yaad nahi par aap sab ke Dil ko vivaan yaad hai .
Har koi Roz Aisa koi Kam karta hai jo vivaan karta tha .
Jo vivaan ko pasand tha.

After the antim sanskar debu made earsee everyone's memory which contain vivaan .
Because he was not able to see all of them suffering.

But it seems like all of their heart still remember vivaan.

He bit hai lips and went into his room.
Once this room was devansh room now it's only Dev's room.

He enter inside their was no photo of vivaan in the whole room .

To remember vivaan he didn't need his photo because vivaan was in his heart.
But he still want his photo in his hand so he opened his cupboard and drew a small picture of his and vivaan .

This was the last photo of him and vivaan together.
He smiled and touched vivaan face with fingures.

He so wanted to hug vivaan like this again.
But this was not possible ever.

He remember one stanza from a song
"Log chale jate hai bas yaadein jati hai ".

Today that stanza touched his soul like.
Because he could feel this line .

At that time He heard people calling
"Balveer bachao balveereee!!!!"

But he didn't flinched .
Balveer was died the day he saw vivaan laying on road and people shootings video of it instead of helping.

The day the rickshaw driver refused to take them to hospital.

Balveer died that day when he saw how ruthless the world is.

Balveer died that day when vivaan took his last breath.

__________________________________________

Sorry for late update to busy with entrance preparation.
But I will try to update often.

Bye keep smiling 😊