Chapter 3

Ray and timanasa were so happy seeing the destruction that they didn't noticed debu their.

Debu heard people screaming "balveer bachaooooo".

For once his heart wreched seeing those people some where inside and the people who were outside were screaming for their loved once who were trapped inside the building.

The whole building was slowly burning into ashes teh fire was spreading from one building to another to whole place in fast speed .

Fire brigade was their they were trying to save people who were trapped inside .

But no use the flames were high .

No one was able to go near the fire.

Pani pari was trying to extinguish the fire but no use .

Nothing was effective.

Debu heart broked he step forward to help them but then a scene flash infront of his eyes
"Dekhiye plzzzz mere bhai ko bacha na hai plz hame rickshaw main baithe dijiye plzzzz".

He remember his crying face infront of that auto driver vivaan blooded body .

He felt like he is betraying vivaan by saving these people .

His heart became heavy with guilt sorrow ,anger.

Suddenly he heard Ray's voice :- ab bhi in logo ko bachane aye ho balveer are ab toh ankhen khol lo balveer tumhare Bhai ko in insano ne hi mara hai .

Tadap tadap kar mara hai tumhara Bhai in insano ki wajah .

Ab bhi tum ise dharti ko bachna chathe hoon?

Ray said with smirk .

Debu eyes felled up with tears .

He wanted to shout nooooooo but he remember ananya words.
" Tum he vivaan ke Kasam debu bacha lo unhe ".

He slowly wiped his tears and looked at ananya with anger who was trying save the people stuck in the fire .

He walked towards them and closed his eyes :- I am sorry vivaan .

With this he did his magic and slowly slowly the fire started calming.

As he used his full force to calm the fire only vivaan face flashed infront of his eyes saying:- bhaiya apne mere katilo ko bacha rahe ho.
His heart pained but he was helpless he has to save them.

Ray and timanasa were shocked by seeing that debu was able to calm the fire .

Timanasa angrily:- ye kaise hua ise aag shant karna toh bahut muskil tha ise shant karna toh koi bahut badi Shakti hi kar sakti hai jo dono balveer ki Shakti se bhi zayda ho.

Ray was also shocked .

What they didn't know that  the tapsya which was done by all pari increase the power of each person from veerlok and it doubled the power of vivaan and debu and after vivaan death debu got all the power of balveer.

Timanasa in anger was about to attack on debu but he before that debu attacked them and a range in his eyes .

Making them heavily injured .

Both were shocked and sacred .

They ran away .

Here even though the fire was calming but it was in a slow pace still many people were stuck inside.

Even though the flame was little calm still it was high for any normal human.

So debu with his magic was about to go inside when ananya said with tears:- debu ..
Debu stopped