Abducted by Alice [10]

"Now hold onto my hand tightly and don't run off okay" Alice lectured whilst still in her car with Silas. Silas being sat in the back with he belt securely fastened. They had arrived in port Anglese several minutes ago with Silas looking very curiously outside at all the lights and colour. It was the middle of the day so in theory it was the quietest time to go out.

"Okay" Silas spoke out loud, him still quite distracted because of all the new things he was being able to see.

"That's a good boy, now look at me for a moment" Silas obliged with Alice's request, for Alice to fold his ears up and tuck them into a news boy style of hat, this having enough room to hide the small boys large bunny ears. Silas being very compliant throughout letting Alice put the hat on him.
"Thank you" he responded to her after she had moved her hands away.

"Awwww, you're so cute, now come on we need to get moving" she spoke quickly letting herself out of the car, quickly going to open Silas' door and help him out of his seatbelt, as they boy was very unsure of how to. Her also out of pure instinct lifted him out of the car in her arms before placing him down on the floor.

"Hand" Alice spoke, Silas instantly giving her his hand whilst he adjusted to the temperature outside of the car and Alice's hand. Alice happy that Silas was quick to respond to her demand.
"Where are we, where's Esme?" Silas asked out looking around, clearly looking for the woman in question.

"Esme?, she's at home, don't you remember?"Alice explained to him unsure of why he thought Esme would be here. She could see that Silas was very confused and was clearly upset.
"Yeah, but you said we'd see her in a bit, so where is she" Silas asked again, clearly confused.

"We will see her after we get home" Alice said simply before staring to tug Silas' body towards some of the children's shops. "She'll be wanting a fashion show of course"
"Fashion show?" Silas questioned the woman he was holding hands with, looking up at her curiously not knowing what the words meant.

"Where you can put on the clothes and show it to us" Alice explained in simple terms so Silas would be able to understand.
"Will Esme like them?" The young boy asked.

"You really love Esme don't you?" Alice asked, finding the boys attachment to be rather cute. She was happy that Esme was having the ability to almost be a mother to Silas.
"Yes. She's nice, and gives me hugs, and is very pretty" Silas listed off thinking back to all the fun they had had together.

"-giggle- she is nice and pretty isn't she"
"Mmmmhhhmmmm" Silas agreed as they continued to walk down the street, Alice retaining a firm grip on his hand. "I wanna stay with her forever" Silas admitted his cheeks tinting pink slightly.

"I think she wants to stay with you forever too" Alice told Silas, seeing the small boys eyes lighting up with pure happiness, his smile growing as he continued to be tugged along with Alice.
"Good, I don't want to leave her" he happily spoke, his walk perking up and a giant grin growing on his slightly chubby face.

"You wont, I promise. Now come on here will do" Alice promised tugging the small boy into a children's clothing shop. Upon entering Silas' ears almost pinned back at the high pitched bell hung over the door, yet luckily the hat had his ears tightly tucked so there was no slip up. Slias' eyes wandered around the shop his eyes getting caught on all the bright colours and images on the walls.
"Oh you'd look so cute in these dungarees" Alice said quickly tugging Silas further into the store towards one of the stands, Silas being very bewildered at what Alice was doing.
Alice had pulled out the charcoal coloured dungarees and started placing them up against Silas to figure out what size would fit him, Silas said he was seven however for his size he looked more like a five year old so figuring out what size clothes to get had to be sorted.
Alice had pulled out a size five-six thinking that it was most likely to be his size and kept measuring it up to him. Silas thinking she was crazy and not realising what she was trying to do.

"This will suit you perfectly, come one we have much more to look at" she said folding the garment over her arm pulling Silas towards stand after stand collecting items and measuring them up against him, Silas being compliant the whole time like a good boy.

.
.

"Just a few more and then we can go" Alice told Silas, her realising that the whole being out in public was draining on him. They had been shopping for around 2 hours at this point, this being nothing to Alice however he had been warned by Carlisle that Silas wouldn't be able to handle much for his first time out. They had been in several shops and had interactions with several shop workers. Luckily for Silas, Alice had dipped in and out of her visions, allowing it so Silas didn't have to try on any of the garments Alice had picked out.
"Okay Alice" Silas spoke out politely, "can we see Esme then?" He asked, it had been too long since he had last seen her and he was missing her. She had promised that she would play with him all day, so he was quite upset that she wasn't spending the day with him. Alice was alright, but nothing in comparison to her in his opinion.

"Yes we can see Esme after this last shop" Alice promised, knowing how much the little boy wanted to see her. It was very cute in her eyes how much he loved Esme from their short interaction.

"Can we get something for Esme?" Silas asked. He knew he was getting quite a lot of things from the amount of bags Alice was holding and had put in her car, and he wanted to get something for Esme.

"Awww, of course we can. A little gift from you, she'd love that"

"What does she like?" Silas asked, he had to make sure that he was able to get her something she liked if not then she might get upset.
"She likes flowers, there's a florist next door we should be able to find something there" Alice recommended. Esme had no particular needs, however she did have a particular liking for flowers.

"Yeah" this quickly perked up Silas, and his head kept turning to the door.

"Let me just pay for these and then we can go" Alice said giggling at Silas. The boy pursing his lips knowing that the tills took ages and he really wanted to go now.

"Your little brother is very cute" the shopkeeper commented, finding Silas rather adorable. Silas' attention perking up when the woman said this. Him then quickly looking over to Alice with one question in his mind, 'she's my big sister?'. He didn't see this coming, but then again it did make sense they did live together.
"He is isn't he" Alice commented smiling and petting his hat covered hair, bringing a smile on his face as Alice finished off the transaction.

"Come on, I think we need to get some flowers." Alice said leading Silas out the door.

9th December 2023
1283 words

Please vote comment and I hope you have enjoyed x