ch 1

So i got the idea from this picture.

Luo bing he was sitting on the bed beside his shizun. He joint Shen Qing Qiu's limbs, eye and  tongue back.

His eyes were closed. Looking like he was deep in thought. And he actually was!

'Why did he tortured me?! What did i even done to him that i had to receive his deadly claws?!' Luo bing he thought.

Suddenly, a deadly smile appeared on his face. He thought,' even though i killed you and hate you, you will be my newest wife, shizun.'

He heard some noises making from the bed. He opened his eyes and saw that Shen qing Qiu was moaning. He opened his eyes. He felt a terrible headache.

He thought,' didn’t i die? How  am i still alive?'

He heard a similar voice coming from the bed side.

"Shizun, you are awaken?"

Shen qing Qiu tried to get up from the bed. But was unable to.

He said," what do you want from me now? After killing me that brutally, you still brought me back to life told torture me again?"

Luo bing he got closer to Shen qing Qiu and hold his chin. Then he said," do you know how much i missed you shizun? I just brought you back to life told teach you how you should have treated me."

There was a faint smile on Luo Bing He's face. He was way too close to Shen Qing Qiu. Their lips could almost touch if Shen Qing Qiu didn’t push
Luo Bing He.

He said," didn’t you teach me enough how i should have treat you? Do i need to master it now?"

Luo bing he said," typical like that. Except from the fact that you will learn how to please this lord, Qing Qiu."

The name 'Qing Qiu' shocked Shen Qing Qiu. It also gave him chills.

attentionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara