ch 5

Luo bing ge was wearing a malicious smile one his face.

"Oh my shizun~ i was waiting for this day." he said.

Shen jiu didnt say anything. But he was feeling angry. He tried to. He tried to hold his fist.

Luo bing ge came closer to him and took off the vail.

"You look so beautiful." luo bing ge said.
He paused for some whole and again said," Let's dig in, shall we, mmhm~?"

Shen jiu that time looked straight into luo bing ge's eyes. His glance was expressing the general truth that he was angry.

"Be-" before shen jiu could say anything, luo bing ge kissed him.

The first kiss was soft making shen jiu falling for it.

Luo bing ge released him and asked," it’s soft, Isn't it?"

Shen jiu nodded in frustration. He was just too shy to except the fact that he really liked the kiss.

Both of them were blushing. But shen jiu was blushing a little bit more hardly (bottom~ hehe~😏😏)

Luo bing ge again kissed him. That time the kiss was little passionate and hard.

He didnt only kiss him one time but fives time making it passionate after passionate!.

He bit his lower lip. First shen jiu didnt give permission. Then luo bing ge bit hardly. It made shen jiu gasped.

Taking the opportunity, he started to explore his mouth.

Sorry for making it short and not writing for such a long while