ch 2

Another part after such long time!

The name ' Qing Qiu ' shocked shen qing Qiu.  It also gave him chills.

Shen qing Qiu said," Don't call me that!"
He was seeming to be scared.

Luo bing he said chuckled a little.

He said," Oh~ do not worry. I know your real name. It may be ' Xiao Jiu', right? I wanted to use it but then i found out about your tragic past. So from now on, i will just call you 'Qing Qiu'. And...."

He paused for a few while and then said with a creepy smile on his face," You are my spouse from now on. Don't you dare to flee away. If you do, i will make your life worse than hell."

Shen qing Qiu yelled," HAVEN’T YOU ALREADY MADE MY LIFE WORSE THAN HELL!!"

Luo bing he stood up and slapped him. He hold his chin tightly and said with a deep voice," Don't you dare to high your voice infront of me!"

He said and left. While leaving, he stopped and turned his head and said withal sweet voice," be ready for our first night, Qing Qiu."

Shen qing qiu's cheek area had turned red due to his slap. Luo bing he locked the door.

Tears were also falling from his eyes.

' why did i have to treat him like that! He was already broken yet tried to show respect toward me! I am such a bad teacher! I truly deserve that. But i didn’t except him to have sex with me! Is it the only punishment i deserve!?  I know that i tormented him. But. But... Is it the only punishment i deserve?! That white has turned black! And the reason he turned black was me! This torturous teacher!' thought Shen QingQiu.

He whipped off his tears and said to himself," Don't  worry. Everything will be alright. Don't worry."

He comforted himself but still tears were falling down from his eyes.

So that’s for today. Hope you liked it.

I know that it was filled with spoiler. But still hope that you liked it.

Have a good day. 

Bye!