THIRTEEN

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

Chris looked completely out of it

For a second I thought the punch knocked him out. I watched as his body tipped over slowly regaining his balance a few times while looking up at Mondo. 

Bringing his hand up to his jaw I watched chris continue to wobble a little. I took that as my opportunity to rush over to him.

I cocked my arm back quickly and with all the strength in my body landed my fist on his left eye putting as much power into it as I could, not giving him any time to register from mondo's punch.

I wanted my lick back.

"NOW WE EVEN!" I yelled out of breath

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" I watched him blink rapidly while a single tear came down his left cheek.

Mmhm that shit hurt huh?

Him hearing my voice took him out of whatever daze he was in, he stood up straight still holding his eye

" fuck is this white boy you got up in my crib Asia, I swear to god ima—" his voice boomed through the room while he stood in place no longer off balance.

"YOU DO NOT LIVE HERE ANYMORE" I cut him off

"DIZZY ASS NIGGA,  EAT A SICK DICK! You pussy—on everything I love!!"

"You a bitch ass nigga!"  I went on

I don't even want to look at Mondo.

This is so embarrassing and ghetto...

"You got me fucked up" chris spoke up pointing his finger at me

"If she gotta repeat herself one more time it's gon be a problem" Raimondo spoke up from beside me.

Oop

I glanced his way, Mondo looked furious—like he was losing his patience.

Chris smacked his lips in response to Mondos threat
"Oh so what? Let me guess you fucking him too now?" Chris said casually

I didn't even respond, I just shook my head in disgust.

I ain't never been that type of girl, but he goes again talking like I'm some kind of hoe.

"Bro, she asked you to leave three times already FUCK IS YOU STILL STANDING HERE FOR" Mondo snapped and walked towards him

Oh shit

"No! Im finna call the police fuck that", I ran past Mondo toward my phone.

I'm not finna put him in between this, it's already gone too far as is.