some information

Okay so Luffy is an Alpha.
Dragon is an Omega.
Rimuru is an Alpha.
Zoro is an Omega.
Sanji is an Omeag.
Shanks is an Alpha.
Mihawk is an Omega.
Garp is an Omega.
Sengoku is an Alpha.
(I have edited this and remove the age's because I don't know how fucking old I'm supposed to make them.)

Also if you don't like my ships then leave I don't need to hear what you have to say.
like what you like and everyone else can fuck off.

And some of the relationships.
Rimuru X Dragon.
Luffy X Zoro X Sanji.
Shanks X Mihawk.
Garp X Sengoku.

Luffy knows that Rimuru is his dad.
and both Rimuru and Dragon come and visit Luffy so he knows his parents but Sabo and Ace never meet them.

Dragon and Rimuru has been together for 21 years and they had Luffy when they were both 18.

Both Dragon and Rimuru loved Luffy a lot.
but Rimuru could not take Luffy with him and nether could Dragon because of the whole revolutionary thing so they gave him to garp.

Shanks meet Rimuru when he came to visit Luffy one month and shanks and Rimuru started talking and shanks got to know that both of Luffy's parents where alive but they couldn't take care of Luffy

Luffy's crew has not meet Luffy's parents and the marines only know that Dragon is Luffy's dad and they think that Dragon is a Alpha.

Rimuru is know as the chaos creator around the world but nobody know what he looks like.

Shanks,Garp,Sangoku,and all of the straw hats does not know that Rimuru is the chaos creator.
The only people that know are Luffy and Dragon.

The chaos creator is know for destroying ships and hurt anyone that he dems evil.

And how does people know that they have run into the chaos creator.
he has this mask on.

Okay then I will go to the ships again sorry if I keeps changing things I'm bad at explaining

Okay so yeah Garp and Sengoku are Dragons parents.
And yeah Sengoku is okay with Dragon being the revolutionary army leader.
Both Sengoku and Grap has slowly started to see how bad the marines are.

Mihawk and Shanks are together and nobody knows other than shanks crew.

Luffy is with Zoro and Sanji.
And if you like to know more about how there relationship is then I got this idea from an a fanfiction I read on AO3 and the creator is called "readrobinyuuum".

And then there's Rimuru and Dragon.

Dragon uses sent blockers so people does not know that he's a Omega.

Rimuru and Dragon love each other a lot but they only show this when there behind closed doors with Luffy.

Dragon can't have anymore kids.
But he's fine with it because Rimuru and Dragon both agreed to one kid and that was Luffy.

And Rimuru knows where the one piece is because he made it.

Luffy and Dragon know that Rimuru is not human but they don't care.
And they also know that Rimuru made the one piece but Rimuru promised that he would not speak about it to Luffy.

Okay so that's all the information for now I will try and update both of these stories.
I just really liked this idea when I started thinking of it so plz if you read this don't be angry about anything I write.

Okay so if you have any questions then plz ask me because next update on this story is gonna be the first chapter.

I hope you will like this.

Words in this chapter 570.