Chapter 1. the past

18 years before Dragon came to this world.

Long ago where Grap and Sengoku had just joined the marines.

They loved each other a lot but they know if the marines found out they where dating if would end badly becouse they know that Sengoku is a omega.

and so just 2 years later sengoku found out he was pregnant with a child and he told Garp.

So both Sengoku and Garp decided to take some time off and just called it medicine leave.
and so 9 months later Dragon came into this world.

"Love Look at how beautiful our son is."
Says Sengoku a little tired but with a smile as he looks at Garp who is also smiles.

"Yeah he looks beautiful my love."
Says Garp as he kisses Sengoku on the head and sits on the bed beside Sengoku.

"So what should we name him."
Asked Sengoku as he looks at the sleeping baby in his arms and moves his head to lay on Garp's chest.

"How about Dragon. Monkey D Dragon."
Says Grap as he smiles and kiss the baby Dragon on the head and then Sengoku on the lips.

"yeah i would love that."
says Sengoku after Garp kissed him.
"Monkey D Dragon it is."

16 years later

(Sorry if I skip a lot. So If you want me to write about Dragon's childhood I can do that.)

Dragon was walking around in a forest because he was a little angry at his parent.
his papa (Sengoku) was working so much, and his dad (Grap) trained him a lot and he hated it.
so he wanted to be a little alone but then he heard someone singing and he liked the song.

(I know it's a girl singing but just pretend it's a boy.)

"wow that sounds really good."
says Dragon as he looks at the person and he can smell that there a Alpha.
(He's a Omega himself.)

the male looks at Dragon and smiles.
"thank you. my name is Rimuru what's your."
asks Rimuru with a smile as he sits on the rock he was singing on.

Dragon smiles a little but stays on guard.
"Oh my name is Dragon."

Then Rimuru smiles at Dragon.
"You do know your heat is about to start right."
Ask Rimuru a little worry for Dragon

(Heat is where the Omega wants to get pregnant by a Alpha and it can trigger a Alpha's rut is the same it's just a alpha that wants an Omega to be pregnant with there child.)

Then Dragon's eyes widen because it was only his parents that had smelled him before.
because he normally keeped his sent to himself because he didn't want to be seen as weak.
"How-how can you smeel my scent I thought I keeped it hidden."
Says Dragon a little scared.

"Oh no I don't want to do anything to you I just wanted to say it because when your heat starts you won't be able to control yourself."
"And why I can smell you that I'm not sure about but you smell really good or so I think."
Says Rimuru with a smile.