twenty four ・❥・ fuck it I love you

・❥・

Lola's pov...

"What's up, baby girl?" Rome purred as he slid into the seat beside me at the bar.

I wanted to walk over to Brian and Mon, to rain down hell on them so badly, I really fucking did want to. But then Brian glanced over at me. Monica's hand was still on him, and she was still giddy and giggling at him, he still had a grin on his lips. But he turned around and locked eyes with me.

And instead of causing a scene, I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I walked away as if it was the easiest thing in the world, as if I didn't care. I walked over to the bar and sat down. I had been at the bar for the last hour and had felt Brian's eyes on me the entire time. However, I did not entertain the idea of sparing a look at him.

I wasn't letting him think for a second that I cared.

"Hey." I hummed back with a forced smirk.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked whilst glancing down at me, checking me out.

I forced the smirk to stay on my lips, forced myself not to get irritated and to cuss him out for staring at my boobs instead of my face. I kept the flirty expression on my face that I had worn all night, because two could play the game.

The jealousy game.

"You can." I shot back with a shrug and watched as a smirk curled on his lips.

"What do you want B?"

"Cherry vodka, straight." I shot back.

As the bartender slid our drinks to us, I turned to face Rome with narrowed eyes and a curious expression. "Why aren't you with your boy?" I asked, refusing to say his name.

"Why would I be?" He shot back with a roll of his eyes. "He's with his new piece."

"His new piece?" I echoed.

"Monica- the damn boy always gets himself in trouble over a girl."

Slyly, I glanced behind Rome at Carter who sat at a table full of men. Monica was with Carter, they were together, they had been for as long as I had known her. She was always infatuated with him, always talking about him or with him- until Brian showed up.

She was forgetting she was with Carter.

"She's cheating." I muttered before taking a sip of my drink.

"What you mean?" Rome mumbled with a frown.

"She's cheating on Carter. They are in the same room and she's kissing Brian's ass, all over him."

I didn't like Carter- I barely tolerated him.

But Monica was becoming unrecognisable, and I didnt like cheat's.

Seeing the pissed off expression on my face, Rome shook his head at me. "What the hell are you gonna do?"

"I don't like cheats." Was all I offered before taking a bottle of tequila from behind the bar and walking off.

・❥・

Lola's pov...

The more I thought about the situation the more worked up and pissed off I became, because not only could I not believe Monica but I also couldn't believe Brian. She was cheating and he was homewrecking, they truly were the perfect pair.