𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ♥︎(1)

P r e s e n t i n g

P r e s e n t i n g.....

𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ♥︎.....

Seoul, South Korea.
9:30 pm ||

Thunders and heavy winds, lightning thunders are like sparkles in a pitch-dark sky.
The sky is crying like never before while thundering like a heavy storm.

All closed their doors and windows due to the heavy wind while there was a man who was still typing away to pass the time. This is what has been the routine of the man we are talking about since the incident that happened a few months ago. The incident which made him the person he is now

Emotionless.....

Merciless...

Cold....

The void expression he has on his face makes people tremble with fear. Those eyes which used to hold many emotions and sparkles are now expressionless almost......dead..

Knock on the door followed by the opening of the door still the man didn't look up and just continued his work.

"Jeongukk.." came a mere whisper from the intruder who came inside the room.

They said the male just hummed didn't even look up from his laptop and continued working.

"It's time for dinner.. everyone is waiting in the dining hall"

"You guys carry on Jin" Jeongukk's monotone can be heard in the silent room which is filled with pitter-patter of water hitting the closed windows.

Jin signed "But u haven't eaten anything since morning Jeongukk" he didn't get any reply from Jeongukk well that was expected from Jeongukk.

Jin signed heavily and looked at Jeongukk with concerned eyes. He wants to see the old Jeongukk who used to show his bunny smile and be a bubble but the one who is so now emotionless.

Jin took a deep breath to control his tears and closed the door behind him.

Author's POV: