𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ♥︎ (5)

The three are watching tv well not three only two are awake that is Jeongukk and tae

Both yug and baby Chul are sleeping soundly.

(Pic credit goes to the rightful owner)

Tae and Jeongukk are cuddling while sharing kisses here and there.

They both heard a phone ringing.

Jeongukk panicked and searched for it not wanting to to make their son wake up

Tae chuckled and said "Koo don't worry...he is a heavy sleeper just like you"

Jeongukk smiled at Tae sheepishly and bit his cheeks making him yelp and glare at him but he just showed his bunny smile and pecked tae's lips.

Tae tried to remain the angry face but smile came across his lips when Jeongukk pecked his lips.

Jeongukk chuckled and pulled tae closer to his chest and answered the phone.

"Hello!...oh Hyung your here....wait I will come there where are you right now.....oh okay...I'll be there in few minutes....yeah....bye"

During the whole conversation tae is looking at Jeongukk listening attentively.

Jeongukk looked beside and pecked his baby chubby cheeks and pecked his lips making him startle.

"Yahhh" tae pouted and hit his chest playfully

Jeongukk chuckled and pecked his forehead.

"Baby Yoongi Hyung reached...I will go pick him up yeah?"

"Hm Okaii" t as said smiling excited to meet his hyung again.

Jeongukk got up and pecked tae and baby Chul forehead and went to pick up Yoongi.

Time skip