𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ♥︎ (2)

Flashback start

Flashback start

"Min Taehyung, Min Yoongi's baby brother. Yoongi has always been protective since his birth.

(Pic credit goes to the rightful owner)

cause Tae is a gift from god to him as Yoongi wished to have a baby sibling on his 8th birthday which resulted in him getting Taehyung. age gap being 8 years, Yoongi is the one who practically raised Taehyung as their parents used to leave them at their grandparents' house to go on business trips.

Yoongi is Taehyung's idol. he always used to say that he wanted to be like his hyung in his baby language making their grandparents coo and yoongi smooch him to hear those heavenly giggles.

The biggest flex Yoongi have is that Taehyung's first words are not 'ma' or 'pa' or any other thing. Its 'yoon' means yoongi.

he was so happy that he called all of his friends and threw a big treat with the help of his grandparents who were also so happy seeing their grandchildren happy.

They know that their parents don't care about their children. They just want to look good in front of the media and just want money.

so that is why both grandparents came forward to take care of them and provide them with the love they should get in childhood.

Yoongi soon joined high school while Tae started kindergarten. tae is so excited to go as he loves to make friends. Yoongi at first was worried about it cause he was sure Tae would cry if Yoongi wasn't in his sight but was relieved later when their grandparents said that they joined Tae in the same school as he was studying.

He is so much protective of his baby brother. Even Yoongi's friends adore him so much as he is just a cute fluffy pomeranian ball looking so cute, fluffy and squishy with those chubby cheeks.

Even when Tae turns 18 for Yoongi he is still a baby which he loves and adores. Tae too loves his Yoon Hyung so much and also becomes sassy like his hyung but very innocent.