𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ♥︎ (3)

One day both Jeongukk and Taehyung are on a date which is filled with lovely kisses, and little pecks shared between them

One day both Jeongukk and Taehyung are on a date which is filled with lovely kisses, and little pecks shared between them. soon it's evening already which means Tae have to go back home so now both are in Jeongukk's car and have his hand holding Tae's caressing it with his thumb.

He pouted and started playing with his boyfriend's rings and fingers which are bigger than him.

Jeongukk looked beside to see his baby boyfie pouting while looking down. he chuckled and pulled his hand towards his and pecked it lovingly making it blush red but still pouting.

"What happened baby!?" jeongukk asked and stopped the car at the side and looked beside him. Tae looked at him pouting cutely. jeongukk leaned in and pecked his lips continuesly making tae burst into cute giggles making jeongukk smile.

He pulled tae on his lap and hugged him closer who also snuggled into his chest. they both stayed silent, enjoying the comforting silence.

After few minutes Jeongukk decided to break the silence and asked "tell me love, what happened" asked Jeongukk while pecking his boyfriend's chubby cheeks.

Tae pouted cutely making Jeongukk to quickly place a smooch, tae blushed and looked at Jeongukk who Is waiting for tae to talk.

"I don't know why but.....I feel something is going to happen gukkie" tae expressed his fear while biting his lips.

Jeongukk frowned to himself and asked softly

"Why is that baby?"

"I don't know, I just have that bad feeling that some thing's gonna happen gukkie" Tae 𝑆𝑎id  with a worried expression on his face.

"Sh love don't worry nothing is going to happen yeah!" Jeongukk consoled bye didn't take tae's words lightly, he decided to discuss it with Yoongi not to make tae even stressed.

Tae nodded softly and pecked Jeongukk's cheek which made him show him bunny smile.

"Bunny" tae exclaimed while giggling

"Your bunny though" Jeongukk replied back with a whipped smile making tae chuckle.

After spending time together more like Jeongukk tried to distract tae from feeling uneasiness.

They reached tae's home. Tae was about to get off the car but was pulled back and soon felt a pair of soft lips on his plump ones.

Tae smile with red cheeks and kissed back wrapping his arms around Jeongukk's neck who wrapped his arms around tae's small cute waist.

They pulled away from the kiss and smiled to each other. Tae can still feel that something bad is going happen but he shrugged those thoughts and smiled at jeongukk. Tae pecked his lips one last time and got off the car and waved at jeongukk who waved back smiled giving a flying kiss making tae giggle and show a finger heart. Jeongukk chuckled at his lover's cuteness and stayed their till tae went inside.