38. Diwali Date 🪔

I opened insta! Id: @/ imaginesnher :)
Hope I will meet y'all there

Arini's pov

"Arini kuch nahi hota.. Idhar aa" I shook my head but as if bhai was going to stop. The more he was coming closer, the more I was stepping back. Then I ran to a corner to save myself. I had a packet of fuljhadi in my hand and I could burn that only.

( arini, nothing will happen, come here)

I don't know how to burn other things. Moreover I am scared to burn them. I just love to watch. But every year, even after know it, bhai scares me more.

I watched them enjoying from a far. We were in Shrey's terrace. And on the opposite side, it was Anubhav's house. I could see him & his family burning crackers too. Sometimes he was calling me to show his crackers, sometimes smiling to me. I also smiled.

"Arini come hereee" I again got a call and it was from bhabi. I glared towards bhai who was smirking at me & I didn't dare to move.

I started moving my hand in circle , holding that fuljhadi and enjoyed the view enough. I recorded a few videos of mine & also clicked a few pictures. After a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Shrey there.  "Ata toh kuch nhi par kharidna pura dukan tha? " Said he. I saw him holding a small smile on his face.

( you can't use anything but wanted to buy the whole shop?)

I rolled my eyes. " I love to watch that's why"

I heard him chuckling. Wow he sounds so good. Even his chuckles are amazing" Hey will you come with me? " Asked he.

" Why? Will you scare me like bhai? "

He shook his head and said, " No I have other intentions "

Thinning my brows I asked, " What is it? "

" At first come" He grabbed my arm. "Par abhi toh patakhe jala rhe hai na" I couldn't help but asked.

( but we are burning crackers now )

" Fuljhadi ko patakha nhi bolte hai ma'am "he laughed while teasing me. What does he think, will I come with him after this?

( A sparkler is not called as cracker ma'am)

Yes I will still 🙂 Shrey is my weak point I can't say no.

" Jao yehase jao "

( leave)

He held my forearm with a hand and with another hand , he held his ear and mumbled a little sorry to me.

" Let's go Arini.. It's the perfect. Everyone is busy. Nobody will notice us. "

I couldn't understand what he wanted to do. What was he hiding from others? I walked with him and went near his room. Before I could enter, he stopped saying " Wait wait.. At first let me go. "

With that he entered. And just as he entered, he closed the door as soon as he could. As if he wanted to hide something from me too. But why did he call me then? He left me with 0 options so I waited outside and  within a few seconds he called me in. When I entered I was shocked by the view. His room looked different.

The whole room was decorated with candles. Curtains were closed. Everything seemed golden inside of the room. I have always loved everything related to Shrey. Same goes for his room. But this time it looked prettier than ever.

I felt a tug on my wrist. He pulled me inside and closed the door. " This..for you " He mumbled looking at me.

My eyes fall on his study table which was placed in the middle of the room now. A beautiful flower vase was there and so many candles. God knows how many memories I have with that table. Suddenly my lips curved in a toothy grin.