*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Introduction*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This a small preview of the story so you are hopefully not lost.

This is a time travel AU (Future to past)

Only Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, The monster trio are traveling or becoming time travelers (If you came here for different characters and whatnot here's your last chance to go back)

May not follow the main plot much or will differ a bit(by a bit I mean a lot)

Major spoilers. I suggest reading after watching the Whole Cake Island arc.
If you still want to try your luck then most spoilers start in Chapter 4

Expect slow updates (I decided to start this at a terrible point... (you can finish this sentence and it'll probably be true :D))

Not proofread (at least by me I have someone else do it)

Will have typos, especially with characters and non-English names and so on( Luffy for example, auto-correct thinks it's fluffy or buffy for some reason)

The characters may be OOC but I'll try not to make it too much(the trio can't be helped much)

If you have anything you want to ask or suggest please go ahead. I openly welcome it with open arms.

I'd be happy if you called me author-san or Iris (I understand if you don't)

Ships so far; No ships so far
Should I do ships? And what ships?

Ships are not permanent so they can change(if a majority of you don't like them)

Might change or add more disclaimers in the future