.・゜゜・Chapter 1: The Last Island・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - More than one person talking/thinking or shouting/mad (May change this)

Luffy - To be revealed

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"We're here guys," Zoro shouted looking at the island. Luffy and Zoro quickly came out from inside the ship to where Zoro was. They finally made it to the last island, Laugh Tale, but the atmosphere was anything but joyous. "Nami, Ussop, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, and everyone else we made it to the last island, I wish you guys were here for it." Luffy lowered his hat to hide the tears coming out.

Zoro and Sanji noticing this decided to keep quiet and anchor Sunny. "C'mon let's go explore the island. Surely we can find something interesting" Sanji, lighting a new cigarette suggested hoping it would get his captain's mind off their crewmate.

。°。°。°。°。°timeskip after exploring most of the island。°。°。°。°。°。

Nearing the middle of LaughTale, the trio sensed a strong but weak aura that seemed to be wandering around the clearing. Immediately their guards were up and were ready to attack any moment. "No way... are you guys seeing the same thing- no the same person I'm seeing or did we also die without realizing this?"

Sanji's cigarette fell to the ground as he voiced everyone's thoughts. "I think we're seeing the same person's curly brows. Why are we seeing Gol D. Roger?" At the mention of the name, the person turned to them and quickly ran towards them.

"Th-there coming this way! run!" Luffy grabbed the other two and ran the opposite directions now being a wild goose chase around the field. "Hey wait! Listen to meeee!" "Leave us alone you ghost. we can deal with you!"

An hour later after running and Bickering, they all collapsed from the running(in Roger's case floating?). "HE'S JUST LIKE THE STORIES WE HEARD FROM RAYLEIGH AND THE REST!!!" The trio had the same thought while Roger just laughed.

"Now that you guys are no longer running away are you willing to listen to me? I mean you came here to obtain the one piece and be king of the pirates? right?" The air became stiff and nobody spoke, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Yes... that's my dream. I made it this far but it is no longer a happy thing... no longer worth it..." Zoro and Sanji put a hand on Luffy to comfort him, telling him he's not alone. "Ah, I see. You lost those precious to you so the title of pirate king doesn't mean much as it did before.."

"It's just as you said... we lost our precious crew and family... we are the only ones left," Sanji said in between puffs of smoke. Roger nodded in understatement and didn't need any more clarification. He suddenly took a thinking position thinking deeply about something. The trio took this chance to regain themselves

"I got it!" Roger semi-shouts hitting his hand into his palm(that action characters do when they realize something)"Hah? What do you mean got something?" Zoro asked with displeasure on his face not wanting any weird antics again.

"How about I give you a chance?" Roger now started floating around the trio waiting. "A chance? What for? Is it the last thing before becoming pirate king?" the trio's eyes followed the ghost, slightly shivering as the temperature dropped. "This feeling is similar to the ghosts in the thriller bark." They thought sweatdropping.

Roger stopped in front of them with a stare that went straight to their soul his smile growing bigger than it possibly could. "how would you guys like to have a do-over?"Silence covered the area and no movement was made. Everything was so stiff and suffocating that all nearby animals ran away from the vicinity.

"You are kidding, right? There's no way anyone can travel back in time. even with a devil fruit, it isn't possible." Sanji, logically reasoning, tried to understand what Roger was saying. He was always the most knowledgeable when it came to the monster trio after all.

"You lost your crew and precious ones, right? And so now the titles and dreams you once strived for are like a piercing ache every time no longer holding the meaning they once had. Am I right to assume so?" They nod, not trusting their words or they may lash out. It was recently, after all, everything he said.

"You're not pulling our leg right?" Zoro spoke with many visible emotions in his eyes mostly guilt and sadness "I'm not. And even if I was why would I suggest something impossible and absurd if I couldn't do it? Even I know just how much weight of what I said has." Roger said with a seriousness almost similar to Luffy when his dead set on something.

And so the wings of the pirate king calmed down and steadied themselves in a more relaxed and hopeful manner. With a sigh that seemed to let go of everything that weighed them down and a newfound hope to lead them, they gave it a chance. "Tell us everything." In sync the two wings said but they didn't start bickering

"I can take you back to the past with your memories and current strength intact. The only downside is that you'll be at you're younger bodies more specifically when you guys are around 7 and 9yrs. I should also mention that you guys will be the only ones to remember." Luffy, who had been dead silent the whole time, gained the spotlight, and all eyes were on him.

"whatcha think captain? whatever you say we'll follow you no matter what." "He's right. you are the only one who has the final say." Sanji and Zoro looked at Luffy patiently waiting for what he had to say. Roger too but he stayed silent figuring they needed time alone.

Luffy thought of everyone he lost, Ace, His crew, his family, the alliance and grand fleet, and even people like Bon Clay, Whitebeard, the worst generation, and former enemies. If he could go back in time and start fresh then "Let's do it. Send us to the past and let us have a fresh start. This time, and this time we won't let anyone precious to us die again."

"I like you. You truly are meant to be a pirate king." Roger seemed to gain life every second near the trio becoming more livelier for a ghost. "So do you have anything you want to discuss before you go back? you will be in different places, right?"

"W-WE FORGOT!!" Shouting as they dawned on them they each recollected what they were during those ages. "I was about to find and join the dojo." "Old man Zeff and I started the baratie and were about to open it" "The mountain bandits kidnapped me and Shanks lost his arm."

Sanji and Zoro sweat-dropped as they remembered what Luffy's childhood was like. Roger on the other hand had mixed reactions when he heard Shanks. "You know Shanks? How is he? Is he well? Did he give you your straw hat?" If he could touch Luffy right then and there he would be shaking him like a ragdoll.

"I do and he was the one who gave me this hat, we made a promise on it." Staring at the hat contently, he decided to get back on point."Thats good. You guys should continue about the time travel and call me once you're ready."Roger said heading off in a random direction.

"Well, you heard the man. but first, let's go get something to eat no?" Samji said as if on cue their stomachs growled. "Right. Meat!"