.・゜゜・Chapter 2: An end is just a beginning ・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - More than one person talking/thinking or shouting/mad (May change this)

Luffy - To be revealed

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

At the sunny where they returned, Sanji started cooking the goods they hunted and Luffy waited with Zoro at the table mostly holding back Luffy from trying to steal a bite. Although no one says anything, the atmosphere seemed to brighten up the most today, especially after the deaths of the others.

"So how do we go about the time travel periods?" I started trying to get an idea from either two even himself. No verbal confirmation was needed between them to go to the past they just needed to work out the details. "Do we meet each other as soon as possible when we return or wait until the day you recruit us?"

Sanji almost finished with the dish test tasting for anomalies(they never will be if he's cooking), "Maybe we should have a code or something like that? To confirm we all traveled in time." "Oh I know, I know how what we did in Alabasta?"

"It won't work," the two said together quickly shutting down that method. "where going back to our previous bodies unless Roger can make it so we can go with the mark then it won't work." Sanji now fully into the discussion placed the plates of food in front of each other and sat down.

"Thank you for the meal!" "how about something only uses three know? Say like Roger's spirit for example? That's something only us three know." Zoro finished charging down a bottle of sake. "Where is he anyway? I thought he would be here or nearby at least?"

"Welsh Che said Josh Cell Shim anth feel athier. (well he said we just call him and he'll appear)." Luffy with a stuffed mouth and still stuffing said "SWALLOW YOUR FOOD FIRST LUFFY!!!" The two shouted and hit his head not wanting to deal with his antics. sighs

"he's right you know? I did say that." Silence. Slowly the trio's heads turned to the sudden voice. ". . . WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE/WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?COOOOL!"

"I've been here from the moment you served food. you see..."

。°。°。°。°。°A few minutes ago 。°。°。°。°。°

. . . . ╰──╮Roger's Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"I wonder how those three youngsters are doing? They are pretty strong from first glance but... " he paused not sure if he should continue or not. Not like anyone can hear him; the animals notice him but that's as far as it goes.

It truly gets lonely. 'Those three are such a nice surprise... sniff sniff is that food?' An understandable curiosity took over me and I followed the source. "I guess one of the three is a chef. Most likely the blonde."

。°。°。°。°。°Back to the present 。°。°。°。°。°

. . . . ╰──╮Normal pov╭──╯ . . . .

"And so here I am." Roger finished his story and the rest stared silently but Luffy had other ideas "Can ghosts even eat food?" he asked with sparkles in his eyes "Yes I can" "AWESOME/THATS NOT THE POINT!"

"Anyways do you guys know what you plan to do?" "We were just discussing that right now before you showed up." Sanji continued to eat and so did the rest like it's a normal occurrence (it was but we don't talk about that).

"what about we say '1 hat, 2 legs, 3 swords'?" Zoro suggested pausing. "It is something unique to us and will be to only ones that would know what I mean." he finished.

(A/N sorry if it's not clear. The hat is Luffy, the legs Sanji, and the swords are Zoro. I couldn't find anything better for Sanji to his chef side so I went with legs as he only fights with them.)

"Then it's agreed. 1 hat, 2 legs, and 3 swords is our code." Luffy said in seriousness leaving no room for negotiation not that there was any. They all just smirked "Now, the next thing is where shall we meet and when. It has to be after Zoro joins the dojo and more especially after Luffy gets the straw hat." Sanji started taking puffs of his cigarette between sentences. "I don't think there'll be many problems in the baratie starting whether I'm there or not."

"Then how about we meet at the baratie after a few months when we've done what we need to do? It'll be the least conspicuous place for us to meet." Zoro said. Luffy and Sanji agreed as it was the same thing they were thinking. "I can even introduce you guys to Shanks! He's the best you'll see!"

"We know." they all said together even the forgotten Roger. "You talk about him every time plus he's famous/ I knew he'd be great." And so with that, they continued eating.

Once they all finished their meals they all separately went and did what they needed to do before leaving. Luffy strolling through the sunny one last time; Zoro clearing ship of his weights and trying equipment neatly putting them in the watchtower; and Sanji cleaning the kitchen and dining area as well as the aquarium(they won't need fish so they let them go or smth like that).

With their final preparations completed, they called Roger's spirit, which wasn't that far. "We're ready to go," Zoro said with his hands on his swords slightly reminiscing on the time he used and got them.

"Before you depart I must tell you. This is the first time I'm sending people to the past so there may be chances of other things, fortunately not humans or animals, to go back as well. If it does happen and it happens to be something you know like an object from the ship, depending on how important the object is you can choose to ignore it or take it into your possession."

"So like a photo or a gadget?" "Exactly. It's time so the portal should be opening any second now; let's talk and meet again!" Roger said waving standing a good distance from the trio.

When he said that, the portal opened up underneath them while the trio shouted "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SE-". And so with that, the trio are swallowed up by the potato and going to the past. Still with burning questions.