.・゜゜・Chapter 7: Something I Never Told You・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - One or more people shouting/mad

Luffy - Roger's spirit

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

. . . . ╰──╮Rogers pov╭──╯ . . . .

I reach the Baratie sensing Sanji's presence everywhere. "Perhaps I should have given them more time to talk about this Haki problem. Only Zoro. concealed his but he seems more like muscle memory than conscious doing... oh well"

I entered inside and saw a few people two people sitting at the nearest table to the kitchen 'mostly new employees', a family, a couple, and a single person. "Judging by the people Sanji should be in the back?"

I go over in the direction of the kitchen phasing through the door and seeing Sanji being instructed(more like kicked) by Zeff on how to act around the recruits. I quietly sit in the back watching how everything unfolds.

"Alright, Squirt. remember what you gotta do?" "Not flirt with the ladies." Zeff nodded in approval. "I'm going to test them now so you deal with the customers."

With that, he left and Sanji sighed a breath of relief. "I thought he was gonna kick me... I might have missed him and the Baratie but his kicks are debatable. "

. . . . ╰──╮Sanjis pov╭──╯ . . . .

I stand up going to get a notebook and pen 'Old man probably wants to use the customer's orders to test them'

I turn in the direction of the door only to find a stupidly familiar bright smiling face "Roger..." "You don't seem surprised like Your captain was."

A fire burned around me as I grit my teeth (like in Thriller Bark when he learned Nami was getting married) "How dare you!! Sure we said we were ready but that doesn't mean you can abruptly shove us down that portal and still have things to say! You were better off giving us more time!! I swear if I could kick you I would. count your blessings."

I finished taking a deep sigh releasing all the pent-up emotions. "Now if you excuse me I'm going to work now so if you have something to say it can wait till I'm free." 'I wish I had a cigarette to smoke right now...'

"G-got it..." Roger said and I left. I head to the table with the family. "Hello. May I take your orders?" All heads turned to me as I stood there waiting.

"Oh my, aren't you too young to be working little one?" The mother said. "Thank you for your concern ma'am but please don't worry about me."

The parents glanced at each other concerned but in the end, gave me their orders. This continued with the remaining customers.

'I want to smoke... Ugh, I forgot how stressful this was when we started everyone thinking I was forced to work...'

"You got those orders brat?" Zeff asked as soon as I stood in the kitchen "Yeah here they are." I said handing home the notebook.

"Good. Now you two will make these dishes for the customers as your final test; If they approve of it then you pass if they don't then you can try your luck again or leave."

"Fine by us." Zeff gave them the orders and they quickly got to work. Looking over the orders and getting ingredients.

'I could use this opportunity to go on the deck to talk to Roger.' I do just that calling out for him. "Roger? I'm ready to talk!" I half shouted.