Chapter 1

"Aree yaar yeh exam toh khatam hone ka naam hi nahi lete" Khushi said to Ishani.

"Wahi toh!! Abhi ek exam khatam hua hi tha ki aab aur ek exam shuru hone wala heh" Ishani replied to Khushi. She was never a fan of studies. She was average but Khushi was good in studies compared to Ishani.

This duo is like the perfect goal of friendship. They are always together and promised each other to be together till death.

Currently they are in the last term of 8th standard and are busy expressing their views of exams.

...

"Chalo bhai aur kitna der lagega" Khushi said.

"Itna hi uchal puchal ho raha heh toh tu bhi karle mere saath sweeping duty" Ishani replied. She was doing the sweeping duty of her classroom as it the rule for everyone to clean the classroom each day and today was Ishani's turn.

"No thanks yeh tum hi karo. Lekin thoda jaldi karo dispersal prayer shuru ho jayega." Khushi said to Ishani as she was waiting for her to finish her sweeping duty so they can go together.

"Haa bas abhi ho gaya" Ishani replied.

They both went running down to the assembly yard and went to their respective dispersal lines. Ishani and Khushi were in different dispersal lines because their mode of convenience was different.

As Ishani being Ishani was busy talking with her other two friends Arushi and Maitri, just then her eyes fell towards a boy who was wearing a black mask. She wondered who the boy was.

As soon as the boy removed the mask Ishani was busy gawking at him. Long forgotten was the dispersal prayer.

"Hey!! Hello!!" Maitri and Arushi said snapping their fingers in front of Ishani.

"Huh haa kya" Ishani replied returning her attention towards them.

"Kya kabse bula rahi hu dhyaan kaha heh tumhara" Maitri asked.

"Haa aur uss taraf kisko ghur rahi thi?" Arushi asked agreeing with Maitri.

"Nahi toh kisi ko bhi toh nahi ghur rahi thi meh toh bas u...u.. haa uss chidiya ko dekh rahi thi" Ishani replied panicking.

"Kon sa chidiya? Mujhe toh nahi dikh raha heh koi chidiya" Maitri asked.

"Abhi toh thi waha sayad udd gaya" Ishani said trying to change the topic.

"Haa haa chidiya udd. Aab chalo ghar nahi jana kya" Arushi said after listening to their bakbak.

After that they went home. Ishani's mind was constantly stucked on that guy the whole day.

"Uff kitna handsome tha woh banda" Ishani said dramatically and soon went to sleep.

______________________________________

Hey peeps this was my first chapter hope you like it🤍. And please feel free to tell me if there is any problem.
I will be back with another chapter.

Byee~
Katherine🤎