Chapter 4

Sayali123nsjxmsn Enjoy reading💋

                  ---------------------------

Nowadays Ishani's mind was always full of Pravin's thought and she did not pay any attention to class.

She as always was busy day dreaming about her and Pravin being together that she did not even pay attention to the teacher who was calling her name.

"Ishani" She came out of her daydreaming when Khushi slightly shaked her.

"MISS ISHANI will you please do the hardwork to stand up if you are out of your day dreams." The teacher said to Ishani sarcastically.

"Yes Mam" Ishani said and stood up.

"Can you explain us about the topic we were discussing earlier?" The teacher said to Ishani.

"Don't tell me that you don't even know about the topic we were discussing." The teacher was now angry at Ishani.

Ishani did not know the topic they were discussing and started looking here and there. Khushi did try to help Ishani by showing her the topic in the book but as Ishani was not paying attention she did not know anything about it.

The teacher had enough of her by now and told her to keep standing till the period gets over.

It was little time left for the bell to ring when the teacher said to Ishani,"Ishani it's better if you pay attention in the class and focus on your studies. Exams will start just in some days and you will have problems if you don't pay attention." With that she went out as the bell rang.

After the teacher went Ishani looked towards Khushi who was already  looking at her.

"Ishu what is wrong with you yaar. Kabse dekh rahi hu baas apne hi aap meh kuch sochti rehti ho." Khushi asked worriedly to her.

"I am fine meri sweetheart. Meh toh baas Pravin ke bare meh soch rahi thi." Ishani replied smiling widely.

"Tu abhi bhi uske baare meh soch rahi heh mujhe laga tu abhi tak use bhul gayi sayad" Khushi told to Ishani as she didn't know about the place that boy has in Ishani's heart.

"Aree ase kese bhul jati pyaar heh mera itni jaldi thodi na bhulungi abhi toh sath janme ek saath bitana baki heh" Ishani replied.

"Tu pagal heh kya Ishani that guy is bad news. He is a freaking playboy." Khushi replied feeling angry at Ishani for loving that boy.

"Chill maro meh hu na playboy se loverboy bana dungi" Ishani replied imagining Pravin being all lattu in love with her.

"Tune suna nehi kya usne kitni ladkiyon ke feelings ke sath khela heh. Woh tere saath bhi wahi karega." Khushi said feeling worried about her only best friend.

"Esa kuch nehi hone wala aur woh toh mera hi heh sweetheart. " Ishani replied leaving no place for Khushi to speak further.

They both went for lunch break and after that Ishani was surprisingly paying attention in the class.

_________________________________________

Will Khushi's worries for Ishani come true?
To know further stay tuned💋!!

Hey peeps hope you liked this chapter🤍. And please feel free to tell me if there is any problem.
I will be back with another chapter.

Byee~
Katherine🤎