Chapter 6

As it was the first day of new session, my friends and I were gathered together and as usual we were busy talking about girls

As it was the first day of new session, my friends and I were gathered together and as usual we were busy talking about girls. Blame the hormones guys we are easily distracted.

"Bro look at those two girls. They are beautiful right?" Raktim one of my friend said pointing towards a specific area.

"You find all the girls beautiful idiot." Ayan said looking at Raktim.

"No but seriously that girl is pretty." Raktim said still looking at that direction.

I looked at my friends trying to capture their reaction. Raktim was busy gawking at the girl he pointed. Ayan was not at all interested cause according to him he has a girlfriend. Abhi was also looking at the girls and by the look of it I knew his mind was imagining some impure things.

Raktim is a guitarist. He never leaves any chance to flirt with girls.

Ayan was a playboy (pay attention was a playboy) cause now he found a girlfriend for him and is pretty happy in that relationship. I know it will not last long cause he never settles on one girl for more than 2 months.

Abhi on the other hand is the dirty minded boy who only sees figure and keeps commenting about them.

I looked at the direction Raktim was pointing a few minutes ago and found two girls roaming in the school garden. One of them really caught my attention. I kept looking at her.

"Lets get going to class. Bell is gonna ring soon." Ayan said bringing me out of the staring thing.

"What yaar I want to keep looking at her for some time" Raktim said almost whinning. I hope he is speaking about the other girl and not the one I am thinking about.

"Oh shut up and lets go." Abhi said getting irritated and started dragging Raktim with him. Ayan and I followed them shaking our head.

I never saw that girl before maybe she is one of our junior or senior.

It still had some time for the bell to ring. We sat in the classroom and were again busy talking.

"Those two girls are our senior" Raktim said out of nowhere.

"Which girls?" Ayan asked.

"Aree the girls we saw in the garden" Raktim said smiling.

"And how did you know?" Abhi asked this time.

"While coming I saw them talking with some senior boys so those girls may also be our senior." Raktim said as if its the most obvious thing.

"Oh so she is our senior. I hope to see her again." I thought myself.

The bell rang and the teacher came for afternoon attendance.

The class began but my mind was still on the girl I saw earlier.

_________________________________________

OK so who is the girl who occupied Pravin's mind? Is it Ishani? Or Khushi?
To know further stay tuned💋!!

Okay so why does chapter 3 has less views. Go and read it guys.

Hey peeps hope you liked this chapter🤍.
I just wanted to add someone's pov so why not Pravin's.

Don't be a silent reader and please vote.
And please feel free to tell me if there is any problem.
I will be back with another chapter.

Byee~
Katherine🤎