27 - good girl

author's note: The whole chapter is a very spicy scene. might need water.

SERA

I crave every inch of him—his love, his lust, his deep kisses, and the most intense of fucks. I yearn for the sensation of his electrifying touches, the ecstatic shivers that run through my body, and the building tension that threatens to explode at any moment. His intense gaze, with those rich eyes filled with desire, only fuels my hunger for him.

"We could do some real damage to each other in the next couple hours," Luca murmurs in a dangerously low tone.

"A couple hours?" I reply softly, my voice laced with fascination.

"I'll take my time with you, like opening a book and studying every page until I know all your deepest, darkest fantasies, Fiore Mio," Luca says as he takes hold of the zipper on my top between his fingers. I can feel my heart racing as I glide my hands down his chest, unable to tear my gaze away from his. The zipper purrs as he slowly reveals more and more of my exposed skin.

He reads my mind as if I have given him complete power over me.

A flutter of butterflies erupts in my stomach as Luca's touch ignites a fire within me. Every sensation feels new and exhilarating, as if this is my first time being intimate. A dreamy grin appears on his face as his eyes rake over part of my exposed breasts, following the zipper down with anticipation. My arms keep my top from falling completely open. Luca takes my hands in his and pulls them up to his lips, pressing delicate kisses on the sensitive skin of my palms. His desire for me is evident in each kiss, sending pleasurable pulses to the perfect places.

He lets my hands fall back to my sides and I watch as his gaze travels over my entire body, setting me ablaze with its intensity. The way he looks at me makes me feel like a rare and precious work of art that he wants to possess. As I pull the straps of my top off my shoulders, allowing the garment to tumble behind me, Luca's words make me weak at the knees. "I'm going to take such good care of you."

Closing the gap between us, Luca captures my lips in a passionate kiss that leaves me breathless. In his strong and secure arms, all of my nerves dissipate into a feeling of safety and complete adoration. With eager hands, I grab the hem of his shirt and tug it out of his slacks. My fingers eagerly reach beneath the fabric, yearning to explore every inch of his warm skin.

His tongue traces the outline of my bottom lip, coaxing me to part my lips and surrender to his control. With a possessive arm around my waist, he pulls me closer against his solid chest while his other hand boldly cups my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. I can feel his arousal pressing against me through our clothes and my own patience begins to wane.

Luca starts walking forward, forcing me to follow along as my hands clutch the outside of his shirt. As we near the bed, our bodies become entangled, and we both fall onto the soft mattress. Our heated kiss breaks momentarily and I take the opportunity to help him remove his shirt, watching in awe as he tosses it aside somewhere in the room. My eyes greedily roam over his defined muscles, mentally drooling at the sight.

With kisses raining down on my neck, chest, and stomach, a thrilling shiver runs through my body. Luca expertly uses his tongue on my sensitive areas, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. He then peppers kisses down my stomach once more before slipping off my heels for me. In one smooth movement, he picks me up and carries me to the center of the bed, setting me down gently on the silk pillows and making my hair pool around. I sit up slightly as he hovers between my legs, ready for whatever he has in store for me next. But when I reach for his belt, he stops me with a devious smile.