PART 44 B

(A/N: 1. Please read the note which I have added between 44 A & B before you continue reading this part. 2. There could be some editing, spelling and grammer mistakes..will correct it one by one. )

Geet didi... What happened to you all? Trying to contact you since December last year. I was not able to reach you on the tel no which I had...Kalyani Aunty had also visited your home and it was locked. When enquired with some neighbors, they told that you people vacated from that place. Unfortunately, me and Kalyani Aunty didn't have your mobile or any other alternative contacts.

Geet gets restless...That was the time when she and her family had to leave to give last visit to Paati that was followed by her marriage with Shankar and then death of her paati And.. She closes her eyes for a while and then answers... Actually, we had to leave to our village in a hurry and had to stay there for almost 3 weeks..

An: For 3 weeks? Why?

G: You remember my Grandmother?

An: Of course I do.. You had excellent bonding with her.

G: Hmm..She wasn't keeping well. We were informed that she has Cancer and it has reached an advanced stage. That's why we all had to rush to our Village to meet her.

An: Oh no Didi...how is your Grandma now?

Geet is sad again...She passed away. We all came back to Bangalore after offering our final respect and completing all her death formalities. Geet doesn't utter any detail about her wedding.

Annie is shocked.. Oh no..I am so Sorry to hear about this.

Daadi know about Geet's grandmother's death...Geet had mentioned this in the very first meeting in the temple. Daadi pats on Geet's shoulder comforting her.

G: Our Bangalore neighborhood were provided with some rumored information that we are not going to return back from our Village. That's when Kalyani ji has got to enquire about us. Also, We found Kalyaniji's home is locked from then till now.

An: You are right and I too believed in all this and I completely stopped calling you. Also, Kalyani Aunty is no longer staying there. She is living with her elder son in US. She left by the end of December last year. I should have continued to call you. Now I realize its my mistake.

Daadi couldn't believe the sudden change in Annie who had been highly secretive and now after meeting Geet, she is opening up and expressing out all what she has been going thro.

D: Annie Beta, All happened is happened. I am glad that fate got to unite you both again.

A: Haan Daadi..And that too in Delhi..and that too here in this mansion. This is unbelievable.

D: And the most surprising fact is, Geet is the friend whom I used to regularly meet in the temple. She is the one who supported me and took me to our doctor yesterday.

A: Oh really? Annie is blocked out as she had unknowingly informed her known sources to spy on her Daadima and her new friend and this friend turned out to be none other than Geet.

Daadi smiles at Annie's plight now..

A: See..amidst all this, I forgot to ask you.. how come you here in Delhi? Your entire family shifted here?

Annie asks with all excitement..

G: NO..I mean, its only me in Delhi. Amma, Appa, Rajji and Anna are all in Bangalore. Its just 2 months since I have been here. I am working and doing my MBA. I happen to visit the Ganesh temple near my home where I got to see Daadi and we both have become good friends from then on