PART 23

Poor Aadi...torn apart between Grandmother and her potha.

Maan's Cabin...

Geet has just started with her blue print designing...

G: Sir...see this if I am doing fine...

Maan looks at it...

M: Yeh kya hain Geet? I didn't ask you to draw cartoon characters for the cartoon network channel.

G: Sir.. I have worked so hard on this drawing for the last one hour...Its not fair...You are finding my drawing to be cartoon characters? But I didn't draw Tom & Jerry in the blue print...did I? 🙄 she asks this really innocently

M: GEET...What I meant is you didn't use the Engineering board (to hold the paper), scale, eraser, nothing...just kept on drawing just like that..and you have used pen in few places and pencil in few places...This is not the way to do.

G: This is what I have been telling you since yesterday...I have never done such drawings before and I am not able to do it...Geet makes a angry baby face again

Geet makes a angry baby face again

Maan rubs his temple...Ab main kya karoon is ladki ka...

He clears his throat and tries to make her understand in a nice way...Geet...I never said you cannot do it...you can do it...but the method you need to follow here is different. your drawings are good but when it comes to blue prits, its very important that you follow the procedures so that the drawing should be neat and clear. He takes her drawing, fixes it on the board and shows her how to draw the plan using scale, pencil and eraser...in the side make boxes of indication of different places.

Also, he gives her one of the sample blue prints. See this...now you got what I want right...Now redo the drawings.

Aadi is doing a march past session...left right left...Planning what to do.

Aadi sees from far that Geet is still in Maan's cabin. Ab yeh Geet kab bahar Aayegi? 😰(Ohh..When will Geet be out?)

Maan's cabin...

G: Sir..I will redo the drawing and come back to you again after an hour.

M: Fine..and no mistakes this time...This drawing process will take long time as it comes back again and again from the client with lots of corrections...Hence, we need to speed up the process.

G: Sure sir. 😊

Geet comes out of Maan's cabin. She forgets to take her long notebook at Maan's desk.

Aadi is feeling relaxed at least Geet is out of Lion's Den and atleast he can somehow ensure Geet is not around when Daadi is there.

A: GEET ...GEET..