PART 15

Maan leaves for the next client meeting immediately after finishing his first meeting with Emerald & Co. He didn't visit his cabin and hence didn't see the greeting card.

Geet is preparing herself with "Things to Do" for "Hegde & Sons" meeting. She is a bit excited as its for a project in Mysore, the neighbouring city of Bangalore. She is also wondering why this client has not assigned this project to any local construction company in Mysore or even Bangalore?

At the same time, Sasha-Tasha have some serious discussion...

S: Tasha...I dont know what is MK upto...firstly, he has choosen this behenji as his PA

T: Sashaa...Mera Matlab hain ma'm ... she is PA cum BA (Business Analyst)

S: Huh...whatever...😏 and her position doesn't make any difference to me. My only concern is she will be present in almost all the meetings that will happen. Must seriously find ways to throw her out of this office.

T: Yes Mam...you are right! 👍

S: Anyways, another thing that's bothering me is the kind of clients MK is willing to deal with ... you see..today, he has set this appointment with "Hegde & Sons". I just have some basic information about this client and it just seems to be too ordinary firm. Wonder why MK is showing interest in it and that too for their project in small city like Mysore..It doesnt look Promising...Its such a waste of time..🙄

T: Saaashaa...Mera matlab hain Ma'm...Did you discuss this issue with Boss?

S: I wanted to but I found him taking so much interest in this project and I had to act in the same manner...I want to prove a point that both our interests matches you see! 😈 Even I am not voting for this client but still I will act as if I am far convinced..and later on, I will manage by spending minimum time on this client project.😈

Geet on the other hand prepares a mini presentation told by her boss. Takes 5 printouts of the same and keeps it in front of the respective seats in the meeting room.

Mr. Hegde arrives at KC and drops his card at reception. Pinky guides him to the meeting room. Aadi, Sasha, Tasha, Geet join him at the meeting room. Mr. Hegde shakes hand with everyone.

Mr. Hegde seemed to be of 55+ years of age...dressed very simple.. Geet was looking at him...No body would ever consider him to be a client...he simply looked like an uncle next door and smiles. 😊 Where as Sasha was taken back by his looks and appearance...he seemed to be dressed very simple and looks very different from the other clients she has been associated till date.

It was Sasha who was suppose to start the conversation, but she didnt. Hence Aadi makes a start. Sir...Boss was mentioning that your partner Mr. Ravi will also be present along with you.

Mr. Hegde remained silent..Didnt know what to speak. He seemed to be tensed and confused...he asks for Maan..

Mr. Hegde: Maan Sir?

Sasha speaks...MK had to attend an urgent meeting at client's place. He will be here anytime. Shall we start with the meeting?...MK will join us soon.

He didn't show any reaction.

Aadi speaks...is there anything that I can help you with?

Mr. Hegde is still quite

Geet didn't want to speak as she knows her job role and she was not the one to discuss anything during the meeting. She was there only to take notes. But she is wondering what could be wrong.

By now, sasha loosens the pinch of patience that she was having. Sasha tells Tasha in a low voice...yeh kaise client ke saat meeting rakhwaya hain MK ne? Inka personality dekho aur attitude dekho... (MK has set a client eeting with such a client? Look at his personality and attitude) Now, why is he not speaking up?