Chapter 3: Meeting New Allies

(At The World's End Bar, Nate is seen with his team as some members of the Society of Darkness (Squall Meausel, Man-Bat, Tomura Shigaraki, Catman, Cinder Fall, Mirror Master, Irene Belserion) and other villains look at them in shock.)

Nate: S'up, losers. The New Villains are here in Union City to get rid of the heroes once and for all!

(Some villains get angered by being called losers, and charge at Nate's team, but suddenly.)

PAUSE!

(Everything freezes as a certain Dark Rider comes in as he prepares to finish each one of them.)

KIMEWAZA! CRITICAL CREWS-AID!

(Cronus performs an energized counter-clockwise reverse roundhouse kick with his left leg. While in action, a holographic clockwork appears beneath Cronus's feet, with the clock hands moving in synchronized manner with his counter-clockwise kick.)

SHUEN NO ICHIGEKI!

(Then the villains explode as Cronus decide to resume time.)

RESTART!

(Then the Dark Rider turns to Nate.)

Cronus: You must be the new Shadow Moon!

Nate: Well, yes. Who are you?

(Cronus then reverts his transformation.)

????: I'm Akihiro Yamazaki, CEO of Fantasy Dream Corporation, the number one game company I inherited from my father, Hayato Yamazaki

Nate: Nate Tennyson. These are my teammates Megatron, General Grievous, Ultron, Jonathan Vincent, Robert Jameson and Logan Williams.

????: So you're one of the Anti-Union groups, eh?

Logan: Huh? Who said that?

????: I did.

(They turn to see Dawn, but they suddenly feel a powerful aura which makes them all tremble.)

????: My name is Dawn, I am the embodiment of chaos and destruction

????: My name is Dawn, I am the embodiment of chaos and destruction. Nobody confronted me and came back alive. Not even high-ranking devils, angels and fallen angels.

Nate: I see...

Akihiro: What brings you and your team here, Nate?

Nate: Lord Dormammu wants you to join our team.

Akihiro: (shocked) You mean Dormammu, the Overlord of Chaos Dimension?

Grievous: Yep. He wants you to join us to destroy Union Regime.

Akihiro: (smirks) We're in.

Megatron: We?

(Then Akihiro's girlfriends: Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, Lancer Alter, Black Marie, Juri Han, Goeniko, Anna Williams, Raynare, Kalawarner, Kuroka, Saori Jaome, Rio Tsukatsuki (also his secretary), Toki Asuma, Enterprise META, Takao META, Agir, Arlecchino and Ravel Phenex come in.)

Akihiro: (smirks) Let's kick some fake heroes' asses!

(Then they leave the bar as the chapter ends.)