Chapter 9: Nothing Goes Unpunished

(The Miraculous Heroes are seen walking towards Teyvat as Cat Noir hears Ladybug's explanation.)

Cat Noir: So Team RWBY betrayed us

(Ladybug nods in agreement.)

Queen Bee: The Headmasters are not gonna like to hear this.

Carapace: Where are we going again?

Rena Rouge: We have been asked to find allies from a nation known as Teyvat!

Queen Bee: Teyvat? What a ridiculous name for a nation.

Cat Noir: Let's just go!

(As they go, the Headmasters follow them.)

Ozpin: Damn you, Team RWBY. Why did you betray us like that?

Chifuyu: (stern) Great, just great. First Asia, now Team RWBY do this to us.

Nezu: We don't need those treacherous cowards. What is done is done.

Ironwood: We're close to the destination.

(Suddenly a legion comes in and surrounds both Miraculous Heroes and Union Headmasters as Cronus comes in.)

Cronus: So? You dare come to Teyvat?

Cat Noir: Who are you?

Cronus: I am known for various names. Primodial God Of Time And Space, Overlord of Time, The One Who Above The Heavenly Principles, The Unbeatable Warlord, God Of Darkness, Umbra Archon, The One Who Hold The Flame Of Courage, Time Warper, but I am mostly known as... Cronus.

Queen Bee: Cronus? Couldn't you be more original by any chance?

Cronus: Your mediocrity disgusts me.

Queen Bee: WHO ARE YOU CALLING MEDIOCRE? (growls) PREPARE TO FEEL MY STING!

Cronus: (sighs) So be it...

(Cronus then uses his powers and abilities as he easily crushes the Miraculous Heroes before doing the same to the Union Headmasters.)

Cronus: I would normally wipe you out myself, but it's up for my people to decide. (to his legions) Take them away!

Legionary: Yes, my liege.

(Then both Miraculous Heroes and Union Headmasters are taken to the people of Teyvat as they take their decision. Cronus then wipes out the Miraculous Heroes' memories while preparing to banish the Union Headmasters.)

Cronus: By the will of my people, you Union Headmasters are banished from Teyvat!

(Cronus banishes the Union Headmasters as Makoto comes in.)

Makoto: My love, there is another God around this world

Cronus: Another God?

Makoto: Yes, his name is Geats, the God of Creation.

Cronus: Geats... God of Creation? That's interesting, I'll have a good contest with him. The God of Creation confronts the God of Time and Space...

(Cronus then leaves as he prepares to challenge Geats.)

(Timeskip)

(Cronus and Dawn are seen in the Moon as the latter prepares to transform as he pulls out his Geats IX Buckle.)

GEATS IX!

(He places the buckle on his driver.)

SET IGNITION!

(Dawn snaps his fingers.)

Dawn: Henshin!

REVOLVE ON! DYNAMITE BOOST! GEATS IX! READY, FIGHT!

(Then Dawn becomes Geats IX.)

Geats IX: Now, here comes the highlight!

(They charge at each other as Geats IX tries to slash Cronus, who dodges and kicks him. Geats IX tries to slash Cronus again, but he blocks the attack and summons his own sword as he slashes him. As Cronus dashes at Geats IX, the latter counters the former, kicking him away. One minute later, they stop fighting and decide to shake hands.)

Cronus/Geats IX: (unison) From now on, we're allies.

(They then leave the Moon as they prepare to help the Chaos Knights and their allies against the Union Regime once and for all.)