Chapter Twenty-one: One Week Later

I was running with the pack it felt freeing. I could hear everyone's thoughts as if I was always a part of the pack. I guess in a way I always was. I loved my wolf form she was gorgeous. The pack is still teaching me how to control it when I'm little, luckily when little Ellie is out and she shifts her wolf is the size of a puppy so she can't cause any damage.

This last week has been one of the best of my life. I have not had any stress worrying about Ahiga since Jacob killed him. I have been switching between being big and little and everyone is used to it. At first, they all thought it was weird but I explained that I needed to learn how to control being a shifter now which Sam and Jacob agreed with. Jake is now the alpha of the pack and he has been doing a great job. We haven't had any trouble with Isabella and I started school on the res. I was terrified at first but the boys made sure that no one messed with me. Paul almost got in a fight with this guy because he was making fun of my outfit and paci. That particular day I was feeling very little and was using a paci at school. Most people didn't care but this guy went out of his to comment on it. I was able to calm Paul enough so he didn't phase in the middle of school but he did go home early to cool off. The rest of the guys have been making sure no one says anything to me even though I tell them I don't care. I get that it is probably strange for a lot of people because they don't know what little space is or why I do it but we know so it shouldn't matter what others think. But when you have a whole pack of wolves as your big brothers they are bound to be overprotective. 

Ellie come on we have to get back to the house so we can take you home. Paul spoke to me through the mind link.

I can just run home.

You could but Emily wants to see you before you go home.

Fine!

Don't act like you don't want to see her. She probably has some cupcakes or something for you. Sam was nudging me as he spoke.

You guys wanna race? Everyone started yipping and hollowing at each other as we ran. We all lined up across the length of the woods and took off on the way to the pack house. Jake ended up winning which makes sense since he is the alpha. I came in fourth behind Jared. I was proud of myself but I felt like the others let me win. We all went behind trees to shift. I came out first in a sun dress with no shoes. I jogged up to the house. To be met with Emily dancing around the kitchen as she decorated cupcakes.

"Sam was right. You made cupcakes."

"Oh hi Elle, how was your run?"

"It was fantastic! I came in fourth place against everyone. I think they let me get that spot though because first would've been too obvious of a win."

"I don't know Elena, you may just be getting faster the more you practice. I guess we'll never know."

"Hey babe." Sam came in and kissed Emily.

"Ew! Get a room!"

"This is our house." Sam was smirking as he spoke.

"No, this is the pack house. You can go to your room to suck each others faces."

"Don't act like you wouldn't kiss Jasper if he was here right now." I started blushing and looked down as Paul smirked.

"Shut up!"

"Uh-oh is someone getting mad." Paul made a pouty face as he mocked me. I got up and shoved him.

"Hey you two, chill out." I ignored Jake and pushed him again. I felt myself shaking and heating up.

"Elena! Go outside and calm down." Jacob spoke in low tone as he instructed me. I knew he was on the verge of using his alpha command but it was like all I could picture was me fighting Paul not in a playful way either. I didn't understand why I had never felt this kind of anger before.

"Jacob, you're going to have to do it. She can't focus on anything else. All she sees is red."

"Sam, you know I don't want to do that especially to Ellie."

"I know that, but you don't want her to accidentally hurt herself or someone else." Jake nodded his head to Sam knowing he had no other choice as Elena started shaking more.

"Elena, go outside and calm down." It was like a switch flipped in her head. She walked outside and shifted and ran back to the Cullen's house. When she got home she shifted back into her human form.

Daddy can you come outside? I need clothes pease. She used her mind link to let Jasper know she was there. He came out seconds later with her favorite Stitch onesie and pacifier. He helped her get dressed and brought her inside.

"How was your run little one?" She didn't have the energy to respond she felt exhausted.

It was okay then Paul was a meanie and I got super mad and Jakey used his alpha voice on me to make me calm down. I'm seepy daddy. Can I take a nap now?

"Of course princess." Jasper walked to their bedroom and laid her in the bed and cuddled with her. Soon he felt her relax in his arms as her breathing slowed. He knew he was going to receive a call from Jacob explaining what happened. But until then he was going to cuddle his princess and make sure she slept well. 

Author's Note please read,

Hey thanks for reading this far. I was wondering how you guys would feel if I ended the story here. I think it's a good place to end it. I was thinking of writing another story but with Rosalie and Emmett as the caregivers. Let me know what you think please.