My wishes and explanations.

Hey guys I'm in my cod phase now but I still gotta put up my rules since y'all play too much and some of y'all don't listen!

First off, yes these stories will include... (dominance, submission, dirty talk, spanking and or biting and scratching, maybe some blood and other soft and not very hardcore things.) if you don't like this stuff please get off of here and if you don't see this I put a trigger warning for every story I make to not trigger any people who are very/slightly offended or sensitive to the topics I write about, i hope I don't trigger anybody and if I do let me know and I'll put a warning for it if I didn't do so.

What I won't include... (rape, p1ss, assault, age play, scat, proshipping and other weird fetishes and stuff.) if you want to see that please get off of my page I won't write about that stuff, it disgusts me and I don't like it at all, I also want to just keep my space clean and only full of normal horny people who want to be banged or want to bang konig and stuff, nothing else.

Please follow my wishes because i really love making these stories for you guys, and especially for some of my friends who read these and give me ideas, fyi tho I love all of you thanks for supporting what I want to do ❤️! :;)