Bars n friends Masc vrs!

(Tw: anal, dominance and idk what more.) {this is the same thing as the fem version just masc version :)}

You and konig were at a bar, just hanging around and drinking a bit, normal friend stuff.

"God your so beautiful." Konig mumbled under his breath.

"What?" You said while getting up in shock of what konig had just said.

"Oh nothing, I just said that we should keep drinking." Konig startled trying to make up an excuse and it turned out to go okay since you believed it and you calmed down.

"I really love you though." Konig admired while he stared at you.

"Aw, I love you too konig." You said as you placed your hand on his big thigh.

Konig jumped at the feeling of your touch on his thigh.

"What's wrong?" You said with a smirk on your face, you knew what you were doing to him.

*oh this little slut!* thought konig when he realized what you were doing.

You still had your hand on his thigh and you slid your hand all the way down to his-.

"What are you doing!" Konig jumped once again while he moved your hand away.

"What I thought you wanted this?" You asked while moving your head closer to konig.

"Not now... we're in public!" Konig said in a slightly loud voice.

"Cmon..." you moan, "jokingly."

"That's it!" Konig grabs you by the wrist and takes you to the bathroom and pulls you into a nearby stall.

"Fuck look at what you've done to me!" Konig growls while you look down at his big bulge, looking like it was going to burst out of his pants.

"Im so sorry" you said "want me to help you?"
You bit down on your lower lip.

"Fuck yes." Konig groaned while unzipping his pants as you fell to your knees immediately.

As konig pulled down his underwear a bit his hard erection sprung out desperately.

"Fuck, are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna get to work slut?" Konig looked down at you as his cock covered your view of his mask.

You didn't even say anything and you got straight to work as konig wished.

You placed your soft lips onto his light pink/brownish tip, you then swirl your tongue around his tip.

Konig slightly moaned as you began to suck on his whole tip.

"Ahh mein liebe." Konig moaned as you suck a bit deeper.

You wanted to put a smirk on your face so badly but your mouth was full of Konigs cock.

"Fuck cmon liebling go deeper." Konig groaned as he pushed your head down to make you to go deeper.

You almost gagged but you couldn't since he literally had his whole dick down your throat which made you have tears fall down your cheek.

"Yes oh fuck take it all down your pretty little tight throat!" Konig moaned with his voice sounding a little shaky.

And konig wasn't holding back, he kept thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into your throat, you felt like you couldn't take anymore so you try and push konig a bit but that man would budge he just kept pushing his cock inside your mouth.