Everything fades into light

The egg begins to hatch... it breaks slowly revealing a small Eevee. So soft, fluffy and innocent. But, unfortunately, this life wasn't going to be so kind to this little life.

Eevee: He would slowly look around. "Evoi?" Little Eevee questioned his surroundings.

There was a hole and a flower tree in the middle of the cave. With a waterfall in the corner of the small cave. Making a small lake for him to drink. And, of course, there were three bushes of berries.

Eevee: He walked around the tree and looked at the berry bushes with curiosity. Then he looked at the hole in the ceiling and immediately wanted to get out. But, unfortunately, our little life couldn't escape. He shouted "EVO!" With emotion.

Little Eevee tried to jump into the hole, but he couldn't even reach a quarter of there.

Eevee: "EEVEE!" He shouted in frustration. He tried to climb the tree. But every time he reached the first branch, he fell.

Eevee: The Eevee landed on the ground with a blow. "EVO!" He continued to climb the tree and leave the cave for hours. But every attempt failed miserably.

Outside the cave, the police and the adventures are at the scene of the murder along with Nora "crying" and shedding her alligator tears so that she doesn't seem suspicious of leaving Gyro behind. Now I had to think of an alibi.

Nora: She yelled. "Suddenly I found him at my door, and I heard screams. I was too scared and I didn't want to involve my daughter!"

Police #1: "Very well, mom, I'm going to have to trust you in this, since there were no cameras or witnesses nearby." The police officer was writing on a notepad.

Adventurer #1: "It's a shame that he died, it was a great addition to the guild." The adventurer seemed disappointed.

Nora: "I don't know what to do anymore. I don't think I can move forward." She made a false depressed tone.

Another policeman would come to the scene and wrap his arm around Nora.

Nora: He looked at the policeman. "Oh, the truth is that no. Um..." She stuttered a lot.

Police #2: "Woah woah woah, I understand that you are suffering right now. But maybe you could come to my house later?"

Nora: "Well... I guess so." She made a little laugh.

Police #2: "Very well, see you later... Flareon. ~"

After hours, the body was put in a body bag. And the policeman followed Nora to her house. And... You could guess what happened next...

Back in the cave we have our little protagonist eevee trying to escape from the stones. But, unfortunately, it is too weak to do it.

Eevee: He began to give up for now and began to eat the berries of the bush. "Eev. Evoi."

You could hear talking from outside the cave.

Eevee: "Evo vee?" He looked at the giant hole.

A small steering wheel would fall into the hole. falling on the eevee's head.

Eevee: He took the steering wheel from his head shaking it and looked at the steering wheel. "Evoi?"

The steering wheel showed a typewriter called "The Telex Writer" at the price of 69 poke.

Eevee: He looked at the steering wheel that was on top of him entering a small comfortable bread. "Eevee..."

Of course, our protagonist decided to sleep at night, just below the flower tree.

Outside the cave, there would be a Vaporeon with a golden adventurer badge with a teal green scarf.

Carp: "Oh, man. I'm sure today is a difficult day, huh?" Unfortunately, Carp was talking to themselves. As the poor vappy had no friends.

Outlaw #1: Unfortunately for this outlaw. They didn't think of looking both ways to cross the street to make sure there were no adventurers there.

Carp: Carp noticed the outlaw and turned his body into a semi-solid state.

Outlaw #1: Also noticed Carp. "Ah, shit. It's in my ass!" The outlaw began to run for his life.

Carp: Carp stretched his leg activating the haki weaponry... And he managed to bring down the outlaw. "Ha. Got it!" He grabbed the outlaw by the tail.

Outlaw #1: "Let me go, you fish bastard!" They started using swift in Carp.

Carp: "Yes, there is no criminal shooting scum." Carp retracted his elastic arm and hit the outlaw's face first on the sidewalk.

Outlaw #1: Now they were unconscious with a broken face.

Carp: "Very well, let's finish this." He used his badge to call the police. And then he began to move away.

After a couple of minutes, the Sunny Town Police Department came and picked up the outlaw. They would lock him up for... Whatever they did wrong.

For a couple of hours, our little protagonist tried to escape from this, well... Peaceful cave. And in doing so, it was put in the brochure of the telescopic machine. I still can't see what the outside world was like right now. Or, at least who knows how long.

Eevee: He's still lying there eating some blue berries. Sitting there waiting without hope for someone to release him.

The petals of the flowering tree land in the eevee. So soft. Very elegant. So vibrant in color. But, unfortunately, destiny was not going to be so polite with our main protagonist... All we have to do is wait. And look what destiny will be developed for our little protagonist.