Hope slowly falls..

Outside the cave in the morning he would get up. Couples would also have dates. The streets would be being cleaned. The children would laugh and play, being innocent without letting anything ruin it. And, of course, our protagonist is still trapped in that damn cave for months...

Nora: She was kissing and kissing with the police officer in a small bank.

Nathaniel (official): He was also kissing and kissing with Nora.

Nora: "Oh, my Nathaniel, you've definitely grown up since the last time~."

Nathaniel: "Yes, anything for you, baby. Since we got rid of that guy, we've been living a great life!"

Nora: "Yes, I know the honey bun. But what if we don't think about that gyroscope...? And have some time for ourselves~?"

Nathaniel: "Oh, yes. Anything for you~".

Nora: She picked him up and accompanied him to his house.

While they were doing that... ((Juic juice: those fucking monsters.)) We are going to reduce our protagonist.

Back inside the cave. The sun entered the hole hitting the flowering tree, making it shine in the sunlight.

Eevee: "Tel-..." Our little protagonist is trying to say his first words. "Tel-.. ex." He almost said it again.

Eevee: "Telex!" He stood on his hind legs with emotion. "Telex Telex Telex Telex!" He jumped excitedly, accidentally hitting his head.

There would be a little blood in the place where he hit his head. And then I would finally start crying. But, unfortunately, no one heard him cry. Since I was alone... Trapped in this beautiful cave.

Eevee: I Was Crying. But after a couple of minutes, he tried to get some rest.

The city of Terra, people hear that they were also nice... some of them are crazy. But above all, pleasant.

Olivia: "At least my mother is happy now with her new boyfriend. It has been very difficult for her to be without Gyro... I wonder what happened to the egg." She continued walking while reflecting on what happened to Gyro and, of course, to the egg.

A couple of civilians gathered around the adventurers giving them autographs. Some of the civilian women shouted at one of the most beautiful adventurers. And some of the boys would be siding in one of the most beautiful adventurers.

We are going to the entrance of a cave that is blocked by a blue and green door. And it would open slowly, revealing Waterfall City.

We would see people looking at the ceiling watching the water slowly pour into a fountain with a lot of people loving the view, not wanting to look the other way. And there would be Guild Waterfall and, of course, gift shops and markets everywhere, around a beautiful city. Mainly known for its hot springs.

Now we look down at a giant place called Sunset City. There would be giant skyscrapers and buildings that ran miles down, people wandered the streets while their children played in the park having fun. Without anyone stopping, since they were apparently "rich children." Some of the other children were intimidating the other children. Making them feel lonely and sad.

There would be a small town called River Town. There would be a giant river that would divide both halves of the city causing some children to drown... But on top of that, it is a very quiet city, a little bigger than Sunny Town.