Chapter 4.5 the weak should hate the strong

And so we start off with what it seems to be an adventurer currently harassing an adult Bulbasaur, who was just minding their own business not wanting to hurt anyone. But this adventure it was only one of the thousands of people that would use their authority and power for all the wrong reasons... as you see in this world, not everything you see is sunshine and rainbows. But it's more of a ruined society, that regards strength and the charismatic to be fit to lead.
——
Civilian Bulbasaur: "listen.. I'm not looking for any trouble I'm just trying to-" they were punched straight in the temple of their head. "ACK"

The adventurer Raichu: they looked up their bloody knuckles before looking down "you know I've always had it out people like you, always relying on us to walk your damn grandma across the street! When we could be out there, fighting real Outlaws! And actually get some damn glory instead of just money and a simple Thanks." Their tail crackled with electricity as they covered their tail in solid steel using the move iron tail "but money is nice to have... but I would like to get what I deserve, i just want my gratitude!"

Civilian Bulbasaur: "OKAY WAIT! I C-CAN GIVE YO-U MONEY! YEAH IS THAT WHAT YOU WA-NT?!" they started to stutter and stumble over there words as well you know... they are currently going to die or be injured fatally. "I CAN SAY YOUR THE GREATEST TO LIVE! JUST PLEASE DONT HURT M-E!" They started to run away due to the obvious threat of the adventurer, but they didn't exactly get very far..

Adventurer Raichu: they had tripped them with their solidified tail, stabbing them through the arm with the Iron Tail. This of course resulted in the Bulbasaur not being able to move "both of those things sound great, but I know you're just doing it to beg for your life... you don't actually mean it. Plus we are in an alleyway, so it's not like anyone's gonna hear you say I am the greatest." they started to kick out the civilian until they were damn near unconscious.

——

As you saw from the depiction above the adventurers in this continent tend to be extremely corrupt, leading to most people, not trusting them in the first place. But usually people are forced to rely on these greedy authoritarians, due to the pier fact that most normal people are not strong enough to deal with all of the troubles in life. So this is why we need a revolution... something to stop these people from getting jobs and getting money from these tax payers. BUT WELCOME TO THE GRASS CONTINENT! Where outlaws thrive! And the corrupt thrive even more! Of course, this is the more future of this terrible continent... so you'll see more of civilian wrecking in the very long future.

(sorry for the short chapter, but I needed to make some thing to know that I'm not dead)