Chapter 4- the one who vows revenge

--2 years later---

It's been two years since Telex met that flareon.

Télex: He sat under the flower tree eating a berry. "I'm going to try to stay out and make some friends more often!"

It seems that he is excited for a new day.

---

We started with Nora, who was sitting in the V.I.P section of a bar, thinking that she escaped with Gyro's death.

Nora: "I can't believe that the idiot really died. And I thought it actually had potential." She took a sip of her disappointed beer because she couldn't milk it for more money. "Well, it's a shame that I have to sit down with this. ughh... policeman. But it's not that bad. I mean, it has a... "decent" amount of potential. So I guess in the meantime, I'll sit here and wait for someone better, of course." He took another sip of his beer. "My God, I wish one of these men would already pamper me, that's what I deserve. But obviously I don't understand what I deserve anymore, do I?" He took another sip of beer.

One of the waiters came to have his glass and then filled it up and returned it to him.

Nora: She said "Thank you." With a sweet smile.

The waiter walked away while laughing.

Nora: He took a sip of his beer and rolled his eyes while the waiter walked away. "Well, my God, I guess people today have no respect for themselves."

---

We cut out of the bar to see a little eevee kicked by another. It was nothing more than an absolute beating. The poor boy didn't deserve it.

Telex: He held his arms over his head while the boy hit him senselessly.

Eevee: "Oh, shut up, you stupid savage. Who do you think you are approaching the next hero of the guild of adventurers?" He punched him again.

Télex: "Heroes are not supposed to hurt other people, I heard it in a comic!" He kept raising his arms knowing that he was weaker than this other eevee called Jolt...

Jolt: "That's not true, idiot. They are only intended to fight the outlaws. Stupid wild pokemon!" He stopped hitting him. "Did you learn the lesson, stupid savage?"

Telex: "You're nothing more than a tug!" He got up and began to limp.

Jolt: "What did you tell me, savage?" He kicked him in the leg.

Telex: He fell to the ground. "Leave me alone! You're a great tum! He got up and kept limping.

Jolt: "Yes, that's right, you'd better run. Stupid loser." With confidence, he returned to his mother's house.

---

After a couple of minutes, Telex sat under the flowering tree rubbing his wounds and bruises.

Telex: "That guy will never be a hero. He's nothing more than a big tug!" He ate an Oran berry to heal 50 HP, but it didn't help with the wounds and bruises.

Telex was obviously angry because he couldn't defend himself, so now he wants to get stronger, but he doesn't know how to do it. So now you have to learn from someone else or just teach yourself.

Telex: "I also want to be a hero! But how am I?" He reflected to himself wondering how he could achieve this dream of his.

---

Telex thought for so long that it was becoming night.

And now we're going to Nora's house where she just entered.

Nora: "Nathaniel, I'm at home! ~l" He opened the door and used his charming fake smile.

There would be the sound of the crackling of the bed coming out of his room...

Nora: "..." He had a smile, which meant that he knew what it was... He laughed a little while listening.

There wouldn't be so much... Familiar sounds that come from that room... But I think you have a broader picture.

Nora: "Well, I guess it's not useful to me anymore." She said as she walked to the kitchen. She grabbed some Rattata poison. Then he started making noodles in the microwave. "This will definitely get it for sure." She opened the poison and threw it completely there.

He talks about a "toxic" relationship. Anyway, she microwaved Rattata's poisoned noodles.

Nora: "Know her greedy ass, I know she will accept it." He left the noodles and decided to leave the house.

--- One hour later ---

After Nathaniel finished "having fun," he went to the kitchen and opened the microwave by taking out the noodles.

Nathaniel: "Oh, sweet! She cooked me some noodles!" He started eating his noodles without knowing it was a trap.

Nadia: She came out of the room limping. "Wow, honey, that was a good trip."

Nathaniel: "Yes, I know. See you later, Nadia."

Nadia: She started limping outside the house