Chapter 7

Episode 7

Beth POV

My eyes widen as I gaze at the magnificent view of the lake, which has a decent-sized glass house that sits on fancy white pegs to give the home some height and to keep it from being flat on the ground. A sea of trees could be seen reaching over the lake, losing their leaves onto the water, the lovely hue remaining floating on the surface.

"Wow! What is this place?" I inquired, and she led me inside aimlessly. "This site appears to be stunning." I remarked once we got inside. I immediately removed my boots.

The tiles were dazzling white, and it would be a shame if I put muck on them. The weather has been rainy lately, which means mud and more mud, as well as the aroma of dried leaves and earthy odors.

The mood is familiar, yet it has been years since anybody has evaluated here.

"Do you come here frequently?" Looking around the fairly large room, I inquired. So far, the furniture has light colors that complement the tiles. We started up a few flights of stairs and then proceeded into the corridor, which had a glass floor and allowed me to see down below.

My heart began to pound in my chest as she opened the door to the bedroom. I nervously entered the bedroom, which contained only a bed and a clothing drawer. It didn't have anything to offer.

"I just use it when I feel like it." She stated. I rolled my eyes since that still didn't answer my query.

"Don't simply stand there; get on the bed." She stated. She took off her wristwatch and placed it on the top of the drawer. She then unfastened her cuff link and pushed it up, displaying her toned and strong forearms; her left arm was tattooed with a long sword. I sat there awkwardly, wondering whether I should also undress.

She then reached into her drawer and pulled out what seems to be a check book as well as a huge envelope. She shut the drawer and then turned to face me.

"This." She indicated the second drawer's bottom. "You'll store your lingerie and other clothing in there."

"Will I be living here?"

"You will not. But there are some outfits I'd want to see you wear. I'll give you money to buy them."

"Th-thanks." I mumbled, unsure of what to say. Even though Mala has conveyed much of this information to me, I still don't comprehend.

"We're an hour from your college, so your lover won't be near here." That implies you have no reason to not be in my bed when I need you. I don't care about your schedule with your partner; I simply care about getting your body."

I let out a huge gulp.

"You have no issue with my partner."

"We do not have a relationship. I'm just giving you money, and you're meeting my requirements. I don't care about your guy, and we must not discuss him when we meet."

I agreed with a nod. If I should reveal myself... I don't want to talk about Zack when I was on the point of having my back blown or, worse, crawling down on my knees to suck her cock.

"Here." She stated this while handing me the envelope.

"What exactly is this?"

"It has the address for here, as well as the driver's name and contact information, in case you need some alone time and want to come here." It also includes a list of what I expect from you. This encompasses both my kink and fetish. There is a consent form to complete, and you have two days to sign it and return it to me."

"Here." She murmured something. She spun around, writing something, then ripping it out and handing it to me, my eyes widening as I counted the four zeros that followed two."

20,000$! This might pay off this semester while still leaving enough money to pay off a couple other items.

"Do anything you want with this; just make sure that everything on the list is purchased and stored in the drawer."

"Sure," I muttered.

"I also don't think this will be addressed with anybody else, even Mala."

"Why?"

"It's my personal life, and I pay for it; what do you think the public would do with such knowledge if it leaked? Therefore, refrain from speaking of it, and everything will be OK."

I nodded once more.

"Are we going to have sex now?" I wondered.

"We can't. You haven't signed the paperwork."

"However, you handed me money."

She walked till she was in front of me, staring down. "What makes you so ready to have sex?"

"Be—"

She cut me off before I could react. "You must first agree to it."

"Perhaps, via word of mouth." I inquired, anxiously biting my lower lip. "For example, is there anything I can do?"

"What are you capable of?" Her voice became dangerously low, and the space between my legs began to respond abnormally.

She freed my lips from the clutches of my teeth. Her black eyes fixed on me.

"What else can you do?"

"What exactly do you want me to do?" She was afraid to say anything further, so I said, "I want to please you." Whether I loved it or not, I want her to receive her money's worth. My school fees were going to be paid off, and that was all that mattered. "I'm trying to please you in whatever way I can."

She leaned closer, our faces only a few inches apart, my gaze drawn to her lips, her gaze fixed on mine. "The only way you can please me is to check every box on the form."

Was the form really that serious? My brow wrinkled. "We do nothing till the paperwork is signed."

"I'll think about it tonight and make a choice."

"Good girl."